Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ISO Feedback on Lindsey Lace

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks. I can't seem to find "Goddess Ashlee" or variations of her name.
    This could well be me not searching the right places.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise View Post
    Lindsey I totally respect your not having an initial interest in meeting. I noticed you posted your incompatibility thoughts before we even talked on the phone for the 1st time yesterday at 11:06.

So my intent is clear as a new hobbyist, these fetishes I'm interested in experimenting with involve physical sensitivities that are less main stream & that some reference checking should be a normal part of checking for compatible Providers. I'm smart enough to know there are references that are inaccurate for various reasons, however it seems like a logical starting point in the search effort.

I'm still struggling with why a post requesting feedback on a Provider for services, in my opinion a sensitive nature, could be offensive. I have always reference checked any potential employees that I'm looking to partner with, in the hopes of minimizing bad choices for both parties.

I bow to the knowledgeable people in this new world and hope to learn and minimize mistakes.
    I welcome a better insight to ensure that an inquiry about a Provider is not any more offensive than necessary. I'm very open to better ways of finding mutual compatibility.
    Opinions or feedback is desired.
    My suggestion would have been to research Ms. Lacey. She's been around for years and many reviews. No need to really ask about her publicly. Seems like the more appropriate place would have been to ask in the men's private area. Also, she's a woman, not a girl.

Surely you don't reference-check potential employees on public forums. And comparing a companion/provider to an employee isn't cool either. What providers/companions offer is intimate and personal. There are good and bad ways to contact providers. For a new hobbyist, calling an established provider out like this will only get you blocked from seeing a lot of providers.

Just remember, anytime you contact a provider on here, she will search your handle and see this thread and it could backfire on you.

Just my two cents.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    My suggestion would have been to research Ms. Lacey. She's been around for years and many reviews. No need to really ask about her publicly. Seems like the more appropriate place would have been to ask in the men's private area. Also, she's a woman, not a girl.

Surely you don't reference-check potential employees on public forums. And comparing a companion/provider to an employee isn't cool either. What providers/companions offer is intimate and personal. There are good and bad ways to contact providers. For a new hobbyist, calling an established provider out like this will only get you blocked from seeing a lot of providers.

Just remember, anytime you contact a provider on here, she will search your handle and see this thread and it could backfire on you.

Just my two cents.
    Appreciate your feedback. I did not even think that inquiry about a person on the coed forum would be thought of as "calling someone out". I was operating under the thought that if a person had a good reputation, which I has since found out that Lindsey Lace does have a good reputation, that people would rally to her support, both Hobbiests & Companions. And the opposite if reports were negative, I would assume I would get descrete PM's telling me so.
    Your point is well received. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise View Post
    Totally agree KinkyBrian. There are many good girls on this site that I'm learning about. Thanks for the lead with Goddess Ashlee.
    And just an FYI regarding Lindsey Lace, We are good. After we spoke the first time on the phone we were fine.
    She said she just didn't like that I posted asking about her on the open forum and I was to call and talk with her. Which was true. Which was the purpose of the call. I didn't at that time know she had replied negatively to my post until our 1st phone call and she told me. She wanted me to follow her directions and I thought I was. She didn't mention not to ask about her on the forum and I had no idea that she would be offended. Checking references is such a normal activity with my business.
    Wihile I think I have a pretty good grasp of the business world, I'm such a newly to this world and still learning the ropes.
    Appreciate all advice & help
    Recommendations work better in the men's locker room. I made the mistake once of asking a question regarding a term (to a provider) and got a "do not contact me". So something's being asked in public may not go well. Honestly, I'm good with extra caution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2