Thread: Appropriate to post here or ISO about a specific provider?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Appropriate to post here or ISO about a specific provider?

Hey crew,

One of my ATFs has gone completely off the grid for a month - I'm honestly more concerned about her than anything. Is it appropriate for me to post a thread here or in ISO with her name asking if anyone has seen her / if she's ok? Don't want to break any rules.

Thanks,
    Dan

A rule of thumb as a provider, I don't want any hobbyist to come looking for me if I'm not posting & go UTR for personal reasons. providers might have family issues that she doesn't want to discuss or some health problems that needs attending.
    I'm not saying you can't be concerned about her well being but there have been *many threads about someone leaving & for her to go quietly without making an announcement.
    I think it's awesome you do care.
    If she gives you her personal cell number and y'all talk as friends, that is the only time I feel it's appropriate to check on her without invading privacy. Just saying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    This forum probably best.

Hopefully those who respond are only sharing her well-being or status and not sharing RW info.

Not everyone announces temp or permanent moves out of the hobby so consider that as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    A rule of thumb as a provider, I don't want any hobbyist to come looking for me if I'm not posting & go UTR for personal reasons. providers might have family issues that she doesn't want to discuss or some health problems that needs attending.
    I'm not saying you can't be concerned about her well being but there have been *many threads about someone leaving & for her to go quietly without making an announcement.
    I think it's awesome you do care.
    If she gives you her personal cell number and y'all talk as friends, that is the only time I feel it's appropriate to check on her without invading privacy. Just saying.
    Great point - I'll leave it be and hope she's well.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I would ask in private mens lounge area. But if I wanted a break for a month I wouldn't post it. I would take it and possibly peak at hobby phone 1-2x a week. I never post a "I'm exiting' thread because it would correspond with my real life.

I do hope she is well!!!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!