Thread: “Internal Server Error” cannot open my messages

Verified Companion Companion Becca B's Avatar

“Internal Server Error” cannot open my messages

I’ve read the previous thread about internal server error messages but I do not see a suggestion of what to do. I am unable to open any messages from potential clients because every time I go to open it I received this error message.Also what does the red triangle before the address mean, the go along with the error messages some of the time but not always. What should I do when I see them.
    please advise F1924225-E271-450F-8083-739CB0C38BBA.jpgI’m actually not sure that I’m going to be able to post this right now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's the site traffic and limitation of server bandwidth...give them time to properly set up. We have the entire country looking for for this to take off and flourish.

I get the server error all the time. I just refresh till I get to where I want to go.
    If I hit back, then I have to type in everything again.
    Hitting refresh takes you there, sooner or later.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Annoying error. I got some oddball ones about server load, 502 bad gateway. Those errors suck when it happens when you're attempting to post or respond to a PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    FYI to the OH2 Tech Team. I know the site was down last night for maintenance. However, I am still getting the same “internal Server Error” msgs I got prior to the maintenance outage.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I am finding the errors fewer than before.. hopefully a sign of progress