I am the perfect companion for the gentleman who prefers the luxury of dynamic companionship with no unnecessary headaches and no strings attached.
Uncomplicated, warm, & sincere, I thoroughly enjoy spending unrushed quality time with well behaved, open minded, chivalrous gentlemen. I do not discriminate. Creating unforgettable experiences and keeping you caught in my web is always my top priority and my pleasure.
I am a savory 5’8”155lbs, 34DD, and covered in the softest & smoothest chocolate skin. I have soft long hair, soft full lips, and soft brown eyes that you can get lost in. My soothing personality and zest for life are a few of my best assets along with a few other things unnamed.
I am an Atlanta ga based companion. If I am not touring Boise for a short amount of time. So don’t forget to screen and pre- book in advance!
NO PHONE CALLS! Text only until you have been fully screened. I do NOT tolerate any hostile or vulgar language and I prefer to ONLY meet with GENTLEMEN. From initial contact I expect the same amount of discretion and respect as you do. Please do not use vulgar language when contacting me. Respect and being a man of your word is paramount. I will not meet without proper screening. Please allow the proper amount of time to do so. If you are a “last minute“ guy, you may want to be screened in advance.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know more about me…Now see for yourself how interesting life with a few doses of me can.

Booking
Please let me know a bit about yourself. I'll need your name, number/email, city of meeting, appointment date, time, duration as well as Incall or Outcall preference when introducing yourself and inquiring about an appointment with me. (502)594-5966 Chyna

My donations are for my time and companionship only. If anything else happens it is a matter of coincidence and choice between consenting adults. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship.
2CFB5543-4F3B-4F07-A648-AB37969D625F.jpg
281B45D3-673E-4860-9685-FB31FF2E4810.jpg
06CF68ED-7C72-4339-81D4-D94B0836E275.jpg
B32C152A-0F38-412A-AB54-CBBDF160E8A9.jpg