Thread: Medic working in New York

Registered - not validated

Medic working in New York

So like it says I'm working in New York. What sucks is no breaks and nothing to look forward to. I'm here helping with Covid running 911. So let's talk about anything and everything. I'm bored and honestly miss home. So ladies I want to make this fun you ask questions and guys answer them lol. Thanks in advance.

San Antonio, some surrounding areas(Austin)
    You are Noble. Thank you. Soooo one question if like to ask the gents y'all as nervous we we are when hanging out?
    Here y'all go the NEW PARTY LINE (830) 420-6484.
    ⚫️Include handle when you reach out via txt 😘
    ⚫️Please have references that will vouch for you ready when reaching out to me.
    ⚫️Safety, being discrete, and respect are greatly appreciated.
    Ask me about my summer specials.

Thank you for your service! :)

I have a random question for the guys to answer lol. How often do you measure your cocks? I remember guys in high school knowing their length and circumference and men still know their length and circumference so.... inquiring minds want to know. Does this coincide with your yearly checkups? Or just when you have a raging hard on and a measuring tape nearby? Or are we guesstimating? I want all the details of your cock measuring practices.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Definitely!

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t measure. It is what it is.

I'm usually nervous the first time and if it has been a while since I have seen my chosen provider I'm nervous then too. I get weird nervous. I almost feel sick. I had to teach myself to stay calm.

I've never managed to measure my girth because I don't have one of those cloth tapes that I can wrap around my dick. But as far as measuring my length goes it is pretty much like I have a ruler or measuring tape that I never use for anything else might as well see how long I get.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gigibaby, the parts that make me nervous is when the providers have me sitting outside their place waiting for the ok to come to the door. It’s gotta look suspicious to the neighbors. The other thing is walking into the hotels and not knowing where the elevator is. I don’t get too nervous about the ladies as I do my research on here before I set something up. I wonder what kind of a description you get about your clients.