Thread: Bella’s In Baton Rouge😘REVIEW SPECIALS😘

Verified Companion Companion Bellabonita's Avatar

Bella’s In Baton Rouge😘REVIEW SPECIALS😘

�� Due To COVID-19, I Am Now Offering Virtual Sessions Daily. Please Email Me To Inquire. Or You Could Click My Link Above For More Info! ASK ABOUT MY 2 girl shows

If you're looking to fulfill your ultimate sensual fantasy with a young, sexy, curvaceous woman then I am the perfect companion and playmate for you.

I am highly reviewed, open minded, playful yet elegant GFE companion that caters to elite, upscale and affluent gentlemen with discriminating taste. ;) I'm classy, sweet and spicy with a smile and laugh that fills the room. I have a beautiful, curvy body with all natural 36D that crave attention too. Quite simply... I'm the one choice in life you'll never regret! ;)

My first and foremost objective is PLEASING YOU! ;)

I pride myself on providing the utmost discreet and unforgettable experiences, created solely for satisfying your deepest desires. I want to ensure your experience is nothing short of pure satisfaction. So, whether you need a sensual body rub, an intimate or a passionate full service encounter... I am willing and capable of providing almost anything you desire. Nothing will feel rushed, artificial or robotic. I assure you it will be one of the best experiences you've ever had with a woman.

BellaBonita

Verified Companion Companion CheyenneRyder22's Avatar
    Lol you literally stole my whole entire ad word for word.
    Welcome
    Outcalls Available For All Midcities🖤

PrivateDelightsONLYFANShttps://linktr.ee/CheyenneXXX
    P205784
    ECCIE: 324580
    TER: 346304

NO BB
    🏡Home base:
    📌Abilene, Texas.

NO REVIEW POLICY