I have been doing "safe services" for quite a number of years now and I have always prided myself on serving the fine Gentlemen of New Orleans the best of the best when it comes to Therapeutic Massages and other Select Gentleman's services.

20200502_003053.jpg

Since the Covid19 I have scaled back a bit on how many clients I will see in a day/week. We all must prepare ourselves and keep our hands and bodies extra clean and always wear a mask and gloves when going from our homes to outdoor places where we might encounter close interaction with one another.
I was tested and am NEGATIVE and I intend to stay that way.

20200502_002233.jpg

So if YOU are wanting an appointment for Massage in my studio or other "Select" offerings then you must have: A) Already been to my home prior to this meeting you wish to have, or B) have proper screening information upon request. I will NOT make an appointment if you cannot or do not wish to be properly screened.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

20200109_134258.jpg

I am a daily provider between the hours of 6 am and 10 pm roughly. (Give or take). I only will see 2 clients per day or 1 if it is a 2 hour session or longer.

20200502_003131.jpg

Please feel free to PM me here, and also call me as I am not on here very often. I spend most of my days on Twitter, where the people are friendly, relaxing and non- dramatical.

20200502_004034.jpg

Take care and blessings to you !!

504-515-0489

Sincerely,
Melissa Madyson