Thread: FBSM with Carly

Registered Male (Not Verified)

FBSM with Carly

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Carly, Carly
    Date of Visit: 4/30/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-736-3797
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49308-Carly
    City, State: ,
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM, HJ
    Length of Visit: 1Hr
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Black (in a bun)
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: fit, petite, bubbly personality
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Showed up to a pretty new office building near the galleria. Went up to the suite and met Carly into a room with low lighting, massage table, and soft music. Good conversation and a great massage, she has been doing reflexology for 7 years. She wore a face mask during the session and skipped doing chest and biceps due to the illness going around (which is understandable). After the flip, she gave extra attention to the hip creases and was a little bit giggly while giving the finish. It seemed like she was having as much fun as I was! Only downside was that total time was maybe about 50 mins, a little shorter than a full hour, but I didn't feel shorted.

How was the massage quality?

Did she show any skin?

Massage quality was one of the better ones, but more pressure would have been welcome. Maybe a communication issue. She did not show skin this time

We do what we want with our money but I'll just say that this chick and Amy are more scam than anything else, which is a shame because skill wise I approve of them both. But they are more interested in draining every dime you have for minimal return than actually focusing on a good session. I've never received full time with them. Ever. And their prices are outrageous, and I've been hobbying for about 15 years. Carly is good looking, but these girls actually hail from Trish, from way back when. Horrible business habits learned. Who advertises "pay me 140 up front but don't even ask what ur buying nor will I tell u in my ad what ur buying."