Thread: Khloie Raye: A big Yea for Khloie Raye

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Khloie Raye: A big Yea for Khloie Raye

Companion's Handle: Khloie Raye
    Date of Visit: 4/30/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm 1st then SMS text
    Phone Number: 972-413-8486
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?40521-Khloie-Raye
    City, State: Fort worth, Tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? texted 2x to bump appt 15 min ea time
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ,HJ, CFS-MISH&DOGGIE,Massage,FIV, MSOG, wore requested clothing for initial greeting.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde & long
    Smoking Status: Dont think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: cute face pretty eyes, nice teeth and smile,light colored smooth great skin, medium sized boobs and nipples, little extra in the belly area, one fist size tattoo on lower back. short maybe 5'3", small hands. she wasn't much for talking. pleasant demeanor, clean overall appearance, young and fresh looking. like she stated in a post " like the girl nextdoor"
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    A little challenge communicating for our first session even after she verified me because of delays responding to PM & text.
    The hotel was in a good area and her room was neat and clean. The whole experience felt clean and safe.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Mokoa; 05-03-2020 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Fixed ROS

Way to go, Mr. Cruise. Nice review as well. Made me want to consider her as a possibility.
    How was it meeting at a hotel? Some of the folks have been saying that hotel lobbies have become hostile in these COVID19 days. Did you sense anything like that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hotel portion of Khloie session

[Staff edit. M] I didn't see a sole coming in or going out. Went straight in the main door the elevator was directly in front of me. Checkin desk was to the right, so I got a glimpse as I came in, then waiting for the elevator my back was to the desk. No hotel card restrictions. just straight up. Khloie was smart enough to be all the way to the end
    of the hall right next to the stairs, which I took on the way out. Great place for this hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A little too much detail there.

There are certain things that should never be publicly disclosed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial