Thread: West Rd. Foot Spa - A+ Rating

Registered Male (Not Verified) Randomguy2010's Avatar

West Rd. Foot Spa - A+ Rating

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Foot Rest, Betty??
    Date of Visit: 3/18/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone, walk-in
    Phone Number: 832-350-8556
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1590939
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, walk-in
    Activities: Full body massage. Like an actual massage, very well done. HJ, BBBJ, CFS, Mish
    Length of Visit: 1 full hour
    Donation: $60 + $150 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black, to lower back
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Very attractive Asian lady. Early 30s, very smooth white skin, pretty face, had actual curves, natural C breasts. Sub-par English, but didn't matter much.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but unsure of her name. Didn't understand her English much

Public comments:
    I'm from way back in the ECCIE days before it got so stringent with rules. Was active there from 2010 to 2015. Stopped hobbying for 5 years completely. But had this recent experience. This was last month. Thought about keeping this gem of a place to myself, but figure they can use the business now to stay afloat. So here I am.
    It is a walk-in Foot spa. The door is locked from outside. I like this because it means I'll feel safe when I'm in there. You need to wait 1 minute or so, be patient. Someone will answer and let you in. A very pretty lady in a satin blue dress that is cut to her upper thighs answered the door and I was hoping she would be the one who would massage me. And it indeed was her. Luckily the place gets very little traffic (but I might be ruining that fact by posting this review lol). It was $60 for a full hour and $40 for half hour. I picked full hour, as I genuinely wanted a good massage. I was pleasantly surprised by how good and thorough the massage was. Back, shoulders, legs, arms, hands, feet. Very relaxing. Spent a good 40 minutes on the massage alone. Highly recommend if you seek a true massage and hopefully you get who I got. Very nice lady. Shy, but accommodating.

You might be wondering why such a high tip, but I'm telling you, the massage alone was worth it. The lady knew what she was doing. Deserved every penny.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Randomguy2010; 04-30-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Great review...thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    Given the date of the encounter, probably long gone by now.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Registered Male (Not Verified) Randomguy2010's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by htownhunter View Post
    Given the date of the encounter, probably long gone by now.
    I actually went again the following week. Right before all the lockdowns and such. And sure enough, she wasn't there anymore. It was a different lady. But also a very nice visit. Can one review the same spa twice?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Yes, you can review a place multiple times if they are separate encounters.

But please consider the added value in doing so-different provider, price, level of service, etc. Otherwise, not so helpful, IMO.