Thread: Hygiene ~ Lubbock or for everyone

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar

Hygiene ~ Lubbock or for everyone

Guys not sure if this the place but I want to point something out. This does not apply to everyone. But gentlemen if you are not circumcised and expect to get a BJ please be mindful that if you don’t pull the skin back to clean yourself it’s nasty and disgusting. Like come on now. We’re y’all not taught. I will stop in the process and will not continue. This is not ok if you expect a lot from us ladies.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can’t believe you have to tell guys to clean the damn smegma off. Smh

No wonder providers stay away from Lubbock....mostly it's Lubbock being called out for being dumbasses

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

It is everywhere BUT...

Quote Originally Posted by phrasing View Post
    No wonder providers stay away from Lubbock....mostly it's Lubbock being called out for being dumbasses
    I get most of my skidded sheets in Lubbock.
    But in Abilene Yesterday when my face got close i was rubbing a thigh and it HIT ME..That all day funk sweaty balls mixed with precum drip or pee all day in under wear.. My stomach just turned and my lip when up in disgust..he even asked whats wrong? Forgot he can see my face. What I wanted to say is I was just thinking about all the women who do BBBJ and wondering how they take it, that smell...ugh cause if it smells that bad I can just imagine how it taste? YUCK!

GUYS out of 6...5 smell, 4 are just so bad must stay a whole arms length away. Your Nut sack sag and is crammed in undies and pants for lets say an hr to get to us PLEASE GO WIPE DOWN AND REFRESH and to the gent that went and walked an hr and layed down YES I CAN STILL SMELL YOU even though you did not run. I had a guy in Midland come straight from the gym AND DID NOT SHOWER! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
    And my mind always go to the girls that have to smell it closer and taste it.. AGAIN Yuck.

I'm interested it may take a while but all providers reading this.
    Starting today your next 6 guys
    mark down how many you could smell just see the average; mine was 5 out of 6.
    One guy I sent a message to after wards telling him to be more cautious next time please, no response He didn't skid my sheets but I sure kept checking cause it smelt like he had a mess in between his butt cheeks. I opted to warn him to make changes instead of putting him on blast to other providers but if I am ever asked I will tell them make sure you put him in the shower first. BUT NO LIE, SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN THEMSELVES PROPERLY WITH A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That is hilarious that guys come post gym, post work, etc and don’t shower! Good lord.
    I shower and scrub everything before visiting. It just makes sense and makes it nice for everyone.

Girl you couldn’t had said it any better. Alot of guys try to use the excuse of I’m married. And can’t go home smelling like they showered. I just hope a lot of gentlemen read this. It’s nasty disgusting and you should be embarrassed. I had a guy tell me I showered before I came. But did you freaking clean yourself right. Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    I get most of my skidded sheets in Lubbock.
    But in Abilene Yesterday when my face got close i was rubbing a thigh and it HIT ME..That all day funk sweaty balls mixed with precum drip or pee all day in under wear.. My stomach just turned and my lip when up in disgust..he even asked whats wrong? Forgot he can see my face. What I wanted to say is I was just thinking about all the women who do BBBJ and wondering how they take it, that smell...ugh cause if it smells that bad I can just imagine how it taste? YUCK!

GUYS out of 6...5 smell, 4 are just so bad must stay a whole arms length away. Your Nut sack sag and is crammed in undies and pants for lets say an hr to get to us PLEASE GO WIPE DOWN AND REFRESH and to the gent that went and walked an hr and layed down YES I CAN STILL SMELL YOU even though you did not run. I had a guy in Midland come straight from the gym AND DID NOT SHOWER! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
    And my mind always go to the girls that have to smell it closer and taste it.. AGAIN Yuck.

I'm interested it may take a while but all providers reading this.
    Starting today your next 6 guys
    mark down how many you could smell just see the average; mine was 5 out of 6.
    One guy I sent a message to after wards telling him to be more cautious next time please, no response He didn't skid my sheets but I sure kept checking cause it smelt like he had a mess in between his butt cheeks. I opted to warn him to make changes instead of putting him on blast to other providers but if I am ever asked I will tell them make sure you put him in the shower first. BUT NO LIE, SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN THEMSELVES PROPERLY WITH A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have always tried to make sure I'm clean but especially if I'm feeling the urge to play. Honestly reading the reviews most mention a shower before proceeding. Let me pose this question as well, have you had one shower and still just smell bad? And majic has this trend just started here recently or has it been an ongoing severe issue and you have just chosen not to reveal it? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo72 View Post
    I have always tried to make sure I'm clean but especially if I'm feeling the urge to play. Honestly reading the reviews most mention a shower before proceeding. Let me pose this question as well, have you had one shower and still just smell bad? And majic has this trend just started here recently or has it been an ongoing severe issue and you have just chosen not to reveal it? Just curious
    Yes doll. I have had them jump in shower not use the washcloth only hand and it not get in the folds and still smell probably worst cause you just got it wet now its dried funk.. on eccie in the past years I have posted several times about hygiene even implimented a new rule you said my sheets you owe me 100 bucks even if they are hotel sheets just be having to deal with the grossness..its my gross out fee. I'm re camping my old website but I actually had a whole page called clean I had location, pricing,glasses, what I do and dont do and clean page.
    Sadly this has been going on as long as I've been doing it but happening way more often the last 5 years. Like I said 6 our of 5 smell some.
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    Girl you couldn’t had said it any better. Alot of guys try to use the excuse of I’m married. And can’t go home smelling like they showered. I just hope a lot of gentlemen read this. It’s nasty disgusting and you should be embarrassed. I had a guy tell me I showered before I came. But did you freaking clean yourself right. Probably not.
    SWEET ARIAL...I HAVE GOT IT...THE MILLION DOLLAR IDEA..
    ME & YOU.. Put out an All Day Spray...IM DEAD FREAKING SERIOUS.....instead of smelling like soap fresh from the shower or perfume the spray and smell like all day funk...lol WE WILL MAKE A KILLING Every working girl across every country border will want a bottle. Every man who ever wants to conceal a fresh shower will keep one in the trunk lol.. hit me up well start working on it...
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

I’m so down. Lol. We would make a killing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    SWEET ARIAL...I HAVE GOT IT...THE MILLION DOLLAR IDEA..
    ME & YOU.. Put out an All Day Spray...IM DEAD FREAKING SERIOUS.....instead of smelling like soap fresh from the shower or perfume the spray and smell like all day funk...lol WE WILL MAKE A KILLING Every working girl across every country border will want a bottle. Every man who ever wants to conceal a fresh shower will keep one in the trunk lol.. hit me up well start working on it...

No Greek SS or BBFS