Thread: Hygiene ~ Lubbock or for everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have always tried to make sure I'm clean but especially if I'm feeling the urge to play. Honestly reading the reviews most mention a shower before proceeding. Let me pose this question as well, have you had one shower and still just smell bad? And majic has this trend just started here recently or has it been an ongoing severe issue and you have just chosen not to reveal it? Just curious

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo72 View Post
    I have always tried to make sure I'm clean but especially if I'm feeling the urge to play. Honestly reading the reviews most mention a shower before proceeding. Let me pose this question as well, have you had one shower and still just smell bad? And majic has this trend just started here recently or has it been an ongoing severe issue and you have just chosen not to reveal it? Just curious
    Yes doll. I have had them jump in shower not use the washcloth only hand and it not get in the folds and still smell probably worst cause you just got it wet now its dried funk.. on eccie in the past years I have posted several times about hygiene even implimented a new rule you said my sheets you owe me 100 bucks even if they are hotel sheets just be having to deal with the grossness..its my gross out fee. I'm re camping my old website but I actually had a whole page called clean I had location, pricing,glasses, what I do and dont do and clean page.
    Sadly this has been going on as long as I've been doing it but happening way more often the last 5 years. Like I said 6 our of 5 smell some.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS