Thread: In Pecos and looking to purchase a vehicle!

Verified Companion Companion Dallasdani's Avatar

In Pecos and looking to purchase a vehicle!

Drove down to Pecos and had some vehicle trouble. I sold that vehicle and I need to buy another car. In a hurry. I need to get back to Dallas. I have pets at home alone. I am a little stuck here though and it looks like most cars are in Odessa. Anyone have any suggestions. Looking for something around $2000
    An all natural beauty with a warm heart and a tight body. Mature and skilled...I have learned many ways to satisfy and enjoy a wide range of erotic pleasures. I have an easy time discussing most any subject and can be the life of the party when I want to. I am not afraid to have a good time or express my sexuality. A bright smile, firm, tanned and toned body and an eagerness to please. What more could you ask for?

In Pecos only I would suggest a private seller. Colt Chevy does have online pricing, and may have some incentives due to the market. Seriously consider renting a car instead so you can get back home quickly. You can check the larger D market and possibly save some money (and get a better vehicle).

I'm in Houston this week so no real help to offer �� Safe travels, and best luck in getting home quickly.