Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: ASPD/Eccie/OH2 heroes

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
    Let me add to this; Anna, Dorthy Monroe, Italia, Kandi, Dallas Rain, Seeking P.....

Real Women. Sweethearts!
    Thanks Kam!
    You also deserve a mention for being the best. Heart Kammye!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    Slayer......we are all better off not hearing from him...... and that's putting it mildly.

In 2005 I went to my first social. Htowner was the first guy I met. He was nice enough go introduce me to many people and we stayed friends until he passed.
    RIP my friend
    Damn, I didn't know Htowner had passed. He was a nice guy. I used to talk to him at all the socials. One last word on my end about Kosair. He did have health issues come up at one point towards the end as well. Pretty serious ones and I think that probably accounted for a some of the problems. Just speculating on the last part, but he shared his health issues with me. What I got a kick out of about him was his reviews...he was the biggest cock out there, made the girl cum a gazillion times, just incredibly boasting constantly, but when you met him in person, he was very charming, laid-back and just a nice guy. Nothing like he wrote about in his reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Htowner passed?!?!???!

RIP, good dude. Damn.

That explains why he did not email me back :/
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Slayer......we are all better off not hearing from him...... and that's putting it mildly.

In 2005 I went to my first social. Htowner was the first guy I met. He was nice enough go introduce me to many people and we stayed friends until he passed.
    RIP my friend
    Seriously ! Htowner!
    Oh no! I've been serial calling him like a psycho he always answered back

I lived across the street from him for years, we were lunch buddies.

We went out but he was on a strict eating routine so he mainly grilled at home, the best Iranian gourmet dishes! then chitter chatter while his 2 lovable huge pits jumped and played around us giving us smooches, he loved those fur babies & they loved him.

I will cherish all of our fun times together

We lost contact when I moved & my cell phone froze lost all contacts

Dang!!
    R.I.P. true friend
    You will be missed
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th GFE -- PSE/VIP
    $160+--$380+/Options AVAIL
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Wow same here, I am surprise about htowner, passing away. Met him at the socials too, can't believe how old I am getting, pops we are almost the same age now...LOL.
    Since we are getting nostalgic here......this is the more reason, I don't give out personal info, horndogs had this bonafide status, but you had to give them all your personal information, my pops said it was safe to do so, but never went for it, you never know, when is going to be use against you......Now I am glad I never did.
    Anybody remember Mr Novice, I hope he is ok, he was always commenting my reviews and giving me advice. Back on aspd..I miss him.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    HtOwner was the man. As nice a guy as your ever meet. I remember introducing him to Biance Paige at one of the socials at GC. Never seen him happier. She soon became his ATF. I spoke to him a little over a year ago and he expressed that his health was going downhill fast, and was unable to hobby anymore. I didn't realize it was that serious. Rip brother. You are missed.

Another one that I miss on the board is my boy Splendor. We have some good times and great doubles together. We are still great friends, just not much on the board. The good Ole days are behind us, however there are some good guys and ladies left with news ones being discovered everyday.

I still enjoy the board and appreciate the people that put in the time and energy to keep it up and running.

ILH

Quote Originally Posted by i_land_her View Post
    Another one that I miss on the board is my boy Splendor. We have some good times and great doubles together.
    ILH
    Wow! There's a name I haven't thought of in a while. Yessir indeed, Splendor was (is) the man! He turned us on to some really, really good stuff in his heyday. One, in particular, became my ATF and I saw her for several years. Damn, he found some nice stuff..........
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
    Wow! There's a name I haven't thought of in a while. Yessir indeed, Splendor was (is) the man! He turned us on to some really, really good stuff in his heyday. One, in particular, became my ATF and I saw her for several years. Damn, he found some nice stuff..........
    Lmao... I know exactly who you are referring to. We had a good thing going and a damn good recruiting system in place.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    AJ, Diamondjohn. Escapes/Amazing. Countless spas. Gold Cup, Penthouse, Treasures. Too many memories to recall.
    Peddler of dreams

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

RIP my friend

Oh Gezuuuz...... i didn't know HTowner passed away either...... Daamn. I remember him attending many of the Hellraiser events and parties...... And I do remember seeing him with Bianca Paige a lot.... They were always together.....

HTowner.... Super nice guy, great contributions to the boards and just an all around great person......

RIP Htowner......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What ever happened to Natasha? God, she was amazing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am bumping an old thread sorry bout that. Just getting back and noticed this one. It took me on a walk down memory lane.... thinking back to ASPD there were a couple of characters that really stood out for me. One was ThatManFromTexas who was a personal friend and introduced me to ASPD. He passed on quite a few years ago now and I miss him dearly. Another couple of characters were Rat Boy Jam who had that freaky looking dancing rat as his avatar, and another dear friend Civil Barrister.

jpb

Dayum, I haven't thought of RBJ for years. That guy was a hoot! Met him at an ASPD social one time and he had a huge group of us rolling on the floor laughing the whole evening.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hello folks. I haven’t hobbied in years and I found myself slipping back into the game. Some of the names are familiar so it’s nice to see you guys are still around from the old ASPD days. Good luck to all of you and I look forward to being back in the community.

SS

Welcome back Salt

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast