Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ASPD/Eccie/OH2 heroes

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satino View Post
    Well damn, this thread brought back so many memories, I’m both smiling and in tears over here! MCL, man you started it, and that’s why I’ve always called you ‘the smartest dude on the board’....great post bro! I’m in awe seeing some of these names after so many years - my long time strip club buddy WBR, DJ, DaChef, bbkid, and Big Fucking Louie!
    Slayer, my brother, I don’t know how you still have all that stuff man, but those were the days! I still have my old “Exile Rocks” tape, even though I can’t play it anymore!
    I actually saw Junior a while back and he joked about making a comeback!
    GREAT THREAD!!!
    - Satin (strip club king)

Nice to see you posting again. Hope all has been well with you and your loved ones.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sr. Clever's Avatar
    You missed alot of really great guys from ASPD.

Muffdiver, Govt Guru, Mr Clever, Htowner, Wakeup, Kosair

Yea I said Kosair.

There were so many.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satino View Post
    Well damn, this thread brought back so many memories, I’m both smiling and in tears over here! MCL, man you started it, and that’s why I’ve always called you ‘the smartest dude on the board’....great post bro! I’m in awe seeing some of these names after so many years - my long time strip club buddy WBR, DJ, DaChef, bbkid, and Big Fucking Louie!
    Slayer, my brother, I don’t know how you still have all that stuff man, but those were the days! I still have my old “Exile Rocks” tape, even though I can’t play it anymore!
    I actually saw Junior a while back and he joked about making a comeback!
    GREAT THREAD!!!
    - Satin (strip club king)
    Satino! How great it is to see you posting again! I just re-emerged in early April after a 16-year posting hiatus. I hope to be able to catch up with you (and several others on this list) one of these days!

I'll PM you tomorrow.

MCL
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Caroline (Cummings) and Holly (Hardy) went on to be Wildflowers. Holly set a new standard for Russian.

I'm pretty sure the Brazilian Wildflower girl I was with was Vanessa, not Bella.
    You're right - Vanessa. Saw her a few times. I thought Bella also worked for Wildflowers for some time. Saw her several times, as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How can this thread not mention Sweet Nicole, sweet as her name implies. I saw her several times both before & after she retired I was on ASPD until it started to implode then got on Horndogs.Never forget some of the pool parties we had, or a couple at Charlies & a few other more public places, pool parties half the people running around nekkid, the rest had on just enough to cover critical parts.. At one point we had more members than Eccie, then Kosair held off & waited too long to go public & it finally folded. It was good while it lasted though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Blues, it's always good to hear from you, you old fart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same to you Tyboy. Hell, somebody has to keep an eye on you, Bones, & bbkid!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesDJ View Post
    How can this thread not mention Sweet Nicole, sweet as her name implies. I saw her several times both before & after she retired I was on ASPD until it started to implode then got on Horndogs.Never forget some of the pool parties we had, or a couple at Charlies & a few other more public places, pool parties half the people running around nekkid, the rest had on just enough to cover critical parts.. At one point we had more members than Eccie, then Kosair held off & waited too long to go public & it finally folded. It was good while it lasted though.
    Horndogs folded cause Kosair was, excuse me for lack of a better word, a moron........

Horndogs was more of
    BigGDJohnson, Mr Clever and mines baby til we let Kosair in on it since he was the Tech guru at the time.....

Then when We started seeing he wanted to take more control over it without consulting either of us, Mr Clever, BGDJ and I decided to pull out of it...... Let Kosair run a board that the 3 of us all put together....... He basically rode on our coattails for awhile til he met all the members we knew.......

So if Horndogs failed, y'all can thank Kosair.........

I did The Hellraiser Inc parties without him and it was successful ......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Horndogs folded cause Kosair was, excuse me for lack of a better word, a moron........

Can't argue with that, toward the end he basically left it up to the staff to run, very seldom even checked in. Myself & Tbone2u were both Supermods in Houston, FER was the Admin after Curator left, did double duty posing as a lady mod. He had a staff for Dallas also, there was always friction between the Houston & Dallas staffs so nothing really got solved. Kosair asked me if he could park the server at my house one time "just for a couple weeks" which turned into a couple months then I started getting billed for the damn thing, the server needed rebooting every few days, without a monitor & password for it I'd have to contact Kosair & let him reboot it, sometimes it took him a couple days to get around to it so it was down several times. I finally told him he either pick it up or it was going in the trash. Horndogs was a good site until Kosair started losing interest in it, then it went to hell

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    Didn't he get into a terrible fight with some woman? Threatened to out him, get him arrested, take his kids etc? Seems like I remember that being a big part of the downfall of Horndogs as well. She was a booker/scheduler, I think?

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ^^^^ Dayummm
    There's some old dirt coming up lol

And ya'll wonder why I have updated my screening process
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    Didn't he get into a terrible fight with some woman? Threatened to out him, get him arrested, take his kids etc? Seems like I remember that being a big part of the downfall of Horndogs as well. She was a booker/scheduler, I think?
    That was Sofia, she had an agency and would keep her girls in line by threatening to out them. She got mad at Kosair when he fell in love/lust with one of her more popular ladies & had her move in with him. Funny part was we had a staff meeting in Dallas, he took her with him, we met at a restaurant for the meeting, after the meeting was over she & one of the Dallas staff had disapeered, turned out she & the staff member had taken off & had a session, she was doing what came naturally but Kosair was royally pissed at the guy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have to give a shout out to HtOwner since he was the one that helped me select my handle.

Also Fellows for providing us with some great never before seen pictures of the beautiful ladies for our viewing pleasure.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesDJ View Post
    That was Sofia, she had an agency and would keep her girls in line by threatening to out them. She got mad at Kosair when he fell in love/lust with one of her more popular ladies & had her move in with him. Funny part was we had a staff meeting in Dallas, he took her with him, we met at a restaurant for the meeting, after the meeting was over she & one of the Dallas staff had disapeered, turned out she & the staff member had taken off & had a session, she was doing what came naturally but Kosair was royally pissed at the guy.
    Yup, that's Kosair alright....... There's A LOT of stuff I can tell y'all about Kosair but alas, all that is in the past and the moron couldn't keep up with the hobby.... He kept "falling in love" with certain woman and couldn't keep his biz straight........ Haven't heard about him in ages so wherever he is, he's probably living in his own Karma...........

Slayer......we are all better off not hearing from him...... and that's putting it mildly.

In 2005 I went to my first social. Htowner was the first guy I met. He was nice enough go introduce me to many people and we stayed friends until he passed.
    RIP my friend

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast