Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ASPD/Eccie/OH2 heroes

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

ASPD/Eccie/OH2 heroes

I've been around and I just adore some of the board sweethearts. I wish I could say that about me and although I've changed alot, there are those I look up to and strive to be like.

Here are mine (just off the top of my head) and I'm sure I'll think of more.

So a positive thread and a thank you to those who have kind board personas.

Eccie: Kammye (yes yes yes) so sweet never a ill word. Just amazing.

OH2:BBW Krystal (admin but just as kind and fair and sweet)

With that being said, I feel like I'm a little too rough sometimes. Those 2 are on my mind right now and a thank you to those 2 for showing what a real woman is. Never hateful, very smart and quick witted, and respected!
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Fancyinheels

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Anna,

Great post. I like shout outs.

Let me get the ASPDers out of the way first:

banker - my best hobby buddy. Had plenty of power lunches and "meetings" at TMC, Ricks, the "T." Really insightful poster, but his forte was strip clubs.
    WTF - former owner of the "store."
    nobody - introduced me to many of the lovelies from the store. Sarcastic and funny online persona.
    Love Doctor - the most prolific hobbyist I've ever met. Always shared reviews for the community.
    satin968 - known as "satin." This cat is impossible to forget.
    easye - think "satin junior."
    DEAR_JOHN - innumerable contributions to the board and amazingly, we've still not met.
    wanna_be_rode - I hope he'll post some old stories that he used to share in the "other" forum. I never partook in that part of the community, but it was fascinating to live vicariously through those who did.
    dieseldog - probably the most entertaining poster IMO.
    1RudePlayer - dry sarcastic wit and a hell of a wild streak.
    toolman - Shared more reviews in clear concise manner than about anyone.
    binger - the official butt connoisseur of the hobby,
    Hoss - easily the funniest poster ever. Gifted writer / comedian.
    Big Louie - Splendid writer with a flair for the creative. Arranged lot of dinners back in the day. I attended a few.
    Kerwil - good to see he's still in the hobby. Wrote some classic reviews that were both funny and very informative.

Nothing noteworthy about ECCIE, but here are a few from OH2 that stand out.

The1Slayer - oddly enough, I never met this cat during the golden age of ASPD, but I sure to remember him from back then. When I came out of the shadows earlier this month and began posting again after a 16-year hiatus, we e-mailed / PMd each other for several hours - reliving the good old days. Haven't had that much fun online in ages! Anyway, this guy goes so far out of his way to help others and share his encyclopedic knowledge. What an asset.

Oldrogue - I PMd him for some advice recently on a hobby-related matter that I wasn't comfortable posting publicly. Think "big brotherly advice" and you'll get the picture. Very very helpful and took time to walk me through his mode of thinking.

EbonyNova - my vote for best newcomer. So professional in how she communicates. Really a fascinating individual.

Ben Rhimene - when finance/investing is the topic (a topic I dearly love), take it from me - Ben knows what he's talking about.

ck1942 - I don't know how this man stays so patient. Every time there's a fire, I think "He's gonna lower the boom with a sledgehammer!" Yet it's total business. Cool as a cucumber.

For "wit", several come to mind: Italia DiBella, Attaboy, Captain.Classic, chloevankatie

I miss Fancyinheels.

That's about all for now.
    MCL
    Last edited by Magna_Cum_Laude; 04-29-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Quote Originally Posted by Magna_Cum_Laude View Post
    Anna,

Great post. I like shout outs.

Let me get the ASPDers out of the way first:

banker - my best hobby buddy. Had plenty of power lunches and "meetings" at TMC, Ricks, the "T." Really insightful poster, but his forte was strip clubs.
    WTF - former owner of the "store."
    nobody - introduced me to many of the lovelies from the store. Sarcastic and funny online persona.
    Love Doctor - the most prolific hobbyist I've ever met. Always shared reviews for the community.
    satin968 - known as "satin." This cat is impossible to forget.
    easye - think "satin junior." AGREED
    DEAR_JOHN - innumerable contributions to the board and amazingly, we've still not met. AGREED
    wanna_be_rode - I hope he'll post some old stories that he used to share in the "other" forum. I never partook that part of the community, but it was fascinating to live vicariously through those who did.
    dieseldog - probably the most entertaining poster IMO.
    1RudePlayer - dry sarcastic wit and a hell of a wild streak.
    toolman - Shared more reviews in clear concise manner than about anyone.
    binger - the official butt connoisseur of the hobby,
    Hoss - easily the funniest poster ever. Gifted writer / comedian.
    Big Louie - Splendid writer with a flair for the creative. Arranged lot of dinners back in the day. I attended a few. WHERE IS THIS GUY?
    Kerwil - good to see he's still in the hobby. Wrote some classic reviews that were both funny and very informative.

Nothing noteworthy about ECCIE, but here are a few from OH2 that stand out.

The1Slayer - oddly enough, I never met this cat during the golden age of ASPD, but I sure to remember him from back then. When I came out of the shadows earlier this month and began posting again after a 16-year hiatus, we e-mailed / PMd each other for several hours - reliving the good old days. Haven't had that much fun online in ages! Anyway, this guy goes so far out of his way to help others and share his encyclopedic knowledge. What an asset.

Oldrogue - I PMd him for some advice recently on a hobby-related matter that I wasn't comfortable posting publicly. Think "big brotherly advice" and you'll get the picture. Very very helpful and took time to walk me through his mode of thinking.

EbonyNova - my vote for best newcomer. So professional in how she communicates. Really a fascinating individual. AGREED

Ben Rhimene - when finance/investing is the topic (a topic I dearly love), take it from me - Ben knows what he's talking about. AGREED

ck1942 - I don't know how this man stays so patient. Every time there's a fire, I think "He's gonna lower the boom with a sledgehammer!" Yet it's total business. Cool as a cucumber. AGREED

For "wit", several come to mind: Italia DiBella, Attaboy, Captain.Classic, chloevankatie Well shit, I gotta agree to that, lol. AGREED

I miss Fancyinheels. AGREED

That's about all for now.
    MCL

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I've been around and I just adore some of the board sweethearts. I wish I could say that about me and although I've changed alot, there are those I look up to and strive to be like.

Here are mine (just off the top of my head) and I'm sure I'll think of more.

So a positive thread and a thank you to those who have kind board personas.

Eccie: Kammye (yes yes yes) so sweet never a ill word. Just amazing.

OH2:BBW Krystal (admin but just as kind and fair and sweet)

With that being said, I feel like I'm a little too rough sometimes. Those 2 are on my mind right now and a thank you to those 2 for showing what a real woman is. Never hateful, very smart and quick witted, and respected!
    AWWWW!!! Thank you CVK! That means more to me than I can express!!
    Trust me, with some of the antics that go on here sometimes, it's not always easy keeping my cool. I have a couple of close friends that allow me to vent the f-bomb version of some of my public posts. ;-P

"ck1942 - I don't know how this man stays so patient. Every time there's a fire, I think "He's gonna lower the boom with a sledgehammer!" Yet it's total business. Cool as a cucumber."

^^^^ My feelings exactly! Truly a man to admire and deserves the utmost respect.

I really miss Fancy. Her wit and ability to turn a phrase will never be equaled IMO I hope she is well and I wonder if she misses us like we miss her or if she is happy to be rid of the headache LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    AWWWW!!! Thank you CVK! That means more to me than I can express!! It was Anna Nikkole's post, but I definitely agree with her :)
    Trust me, with some of the antics that go on here sometimes, it's not always easy keeping my cool. I have a couple of close friends that allow me to vent the f-bomb version of some of my public posts. ;-P

"ck1942 - I don't know how this man stays so patient. Every time there's a fire, I think "He's gonna lower the boom with a sledgehammer!" Yet it's total business. Cool as a cucumber."

^^^^ My feelings exactly! Truly a man to admire and deserves the utmost respect.

I really miss Fancy. Her wit and ability to turn a phrase will never be equaled IMO I hope she is well and I wonder if she misses us like we miss her or if she is happy to be rid of the headache LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    What's an ASPD????
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    What's an ASPD????
    Adult Service Provider Directory

Not sure if it was the first, but definitely one of the best Review & Discussion boards for this Hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna_Cum_Laude View Post

Ben Rhimene - when finance/investing is the topic (a topic I dearly love), take it from me - Ben knows what he's talking about.
    I appreciate that MCL...

And you too CVK! Cannot forget you.

I was tired last night, so I posted the 2 that popped into my head.

CVK I love her post. So positive to other providers. Slayer is always a phone call away. Fancy is so missed, wish ahe would pop her head in here every once in awhile. CK1942 has listened and really listened to me. No hammer, just conversated with me like a person. Love him for this board. And Ben, I know your secret now. Read my ad from yesterday, I'll be picking your brain soon my friend
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    And Ben, I know your secret now. Read my ad from yesterday, I'll be picking your brain soon my friend
    Now I'm intrigued...went through all your posts and ads yesterday-some interesting options to choose from so I best not get ahead of myself! I await your PM with bated breath...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Anna great post. I have a special place in my heart for you as you were my first provider in the Hobby from an online site. I travel and had always used the hotel bar as a staging area until the internet age and had no idea how to navigate. I found you on eccie and the rest is history. Still one of the best oral service I have ever had. Main thing is that you new how to make me relax and calm down the nervousness and just have fun. Anyways meant to tell you that. Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie7878 View Post
    Hey Anna great post. I have a special place in my heart for you as you were my first provider in the Hobby from an online site. I travel and had always used the hotel bar as a staging area until the internet age and had no idea how to navigate. I found you on eccie and the rest is history. Still one of the best oral service I have ever had. Main thing is that you new how to make me relax and calm down the nervousness and just have fun. Anyways meant to tell you that. Frankie
    Now this warms my heart. I try to empathize. What must be going through a gents mind. Chit chat, while maybe a little teasing. I'm glad I made you feel like a friend friend. And you can absolutely always come back and try to run away from my POCT anytime sweetheart
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Now I'm intrigued...went through all your posts and ads yesterday-some interesting options to choose from so I best not get ahead of myself! I await your PM with bated breath...
    Well you seem to be the guy to go to. I love a smart guy. Slayer can tell you, I live talking about different life avenues. And I love listening. Soon we shall get acquainted darling. I'll definitely pm though. Or email me, for me it's easier
    Corpus April 17,18,19

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    I would like to thank MCL and CVK for their nods of approval.

There are many heroes I would like to thank, starting with Amber aka Bustygirl who got this whole internet hobby thing going. I would also like to thank CK and all the guides who keep this site up and running in a quality manner. I'm going to stop here as my list is way too long.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast