Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Public provider recognition etiquette?

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThisGuy85's Avatar

Public provider recognition etiquette?

I am a young single professional that lives in an upscale apartment. I occasionally jump in here to have a little fun, especially recently.

A week or so ago I contacted a provider for a visit who had an incall off SW. She contacted back with details.

I literally was about to pull the trigger, then I went to walk my dog and my jaw almost dropped. The young lady literally lives 50 feet away from me in the same building. I walked right past her without any acknowledgement and seen her multiple times outside. I am EXTREMELY private, respectful, and in no way or shape do I want to come off as creepy.

Would it be a good idea to let her know I live here before a visit? Or just completely drop the visit, never speak of it again, and pretend she is a ghost in the wind? The last thing I want is a provider worried about being recognized and uncomfortable. Her privacy is my utmost concern.

Verified Companion Companion EbonyNova's Avatar
    I have seen clients in public and I usually wait for them to acknowledge me if they wish to.

The general rule for me is if either one of us is in the company of someone else, or a group, then steer clear. If it's obvious that we're both "alone", then I wait for him to make the first move, of course.
    Spicy Cajun Milf From NOLA

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) wanna_be_rode's Avatar
    I run into males and females all the time ( granted now its not the wet behind the ear crowds LOL ) ... I look to see if they recognize me... if they do I do small smile head nod and that's it ... if they don't recognize me .. no acknowledgement from me ...

- - - Updated - - -

I run into males and females all the time ( granted now its not the wet behind the ear crowds LOL ) ... I look to see if they recognize me... if they do I do small smile head nod and that's it ... if they don't recognize me .. no acknowledgement from me ...

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy85 View Post
    I am a young single professional that lives in an upscale apartment. I occasionally jump in here to have a little fun, especially recently.

A week or so ago I contacted a provider for a visit who had an incall off SW. She contacted back with details.

I literally was about to pull the trigger, then I went to walk my dog and my jaw almost dropped. The young lady literally lives 50 feet away from me in the same building. I walked right past her without any acknowledgement and seen her multiple times outside. I am EXTREMELY private, respectful, and in no way or shape do I want to come off as creepy.

Would it be a good idea to let her know I live here before a visit? Or just completely drop the visit, never speak of it again, and pretend she is a ghost in the wind? The last thing I want is a provider worried about being recognized and uncomfortable. Her privacy is my utmost concern.

She's a human being, treat her as one. I applaud you not acknowledging her in public, however next time you see her in session, you might bring up the subject that you and her are neighbors and that you aren't some sort of stalker.

I'm from the school that you don't acknowledge a provider in public, in any manner other than maybe a quick nod of the head as you're walking by. No different than you would do if it were any other lady that you don't know. Unless a provider is BSC, you won't piss her off.

This can go both ways. A few years ago I was at a local car show with my sig. other. When my sig. other went to the restroom this provider (who knew of me but we hadn't been in session) started bugging me where she knew me from. I nicely blew her off and when the sig. other got back from the rest room, we couldn't leave fast enough. One night one of my hobby buddies and I went to Hooters and a provider named Monica Fox sat right across from us with her family. Naturally we didn't say anything or acknowledge her in any manner. One time I was at China Bear in north Houston and ran into a provider I knew from having several sessions with and perhaps her sister, who posts in here quit a bit, was with her. I was dying to talk to her a bit, but I just couldn't do it. This could also be considered another variation of outing someone.

This is the price both ladies and gentlemen in the hobby have to pay. It may not be written down, but it's something we should all know.
    Last edited by DEAR _JOHN; 04-29-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    I work in an office building that has a couple "body rub" providers working just down the hall. I have seen them a few times in sessions and run into them in the hall all the time. We just say hello and keep walking so not a big deal as far as my experience. The funny part is seeing dudes outside the door waiting to go in....they look frantic when I walk by...haha.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThisGuy85's Avatar
    I would have a new place for lunch breaks if that were me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy85 View Post
    ...just completely drop the visit, never speak of it again, and pretend she is a ghost in the wind?
    This.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    She's a human being, treat her as one. I applaud you not acknowledging her in public, however next time you see her in session, you might bring up the subject that you and her are neighbors and that you aren't some sort of stalker.

I'm from the school that you don't acknowledge a provider in public, in any manner other than maybe a quick nod of the head as you're walking by. No different than you would do if it were any other lady that you don't know. Unless a provider is BSC, you won't piss her off.

This can go both ways. A few years ago I was at a local car show with my sig. other. When my sig. other went to the restroom this provider (who knew of me but we hadn't been in session) started bugging me where she knew me from. I nicely blew her off and when the sig. other got back from the rest room, we couldn't leave fast enough. One night one of my hobby buddies and I went to Hooters and a provider named Monica Fox sat right across from us with her family. Naturally we didn't say anything or acknowledge her in any manner. One time I was at China Bear in north Houston and ran into a provider I knew from having several sessions with and perhaps her sister, who posts in here quit a bit, was with her. I was dying to talk to her a bit, but I just couldn't do it. This could also be considered another variation of outing someone.

This is the price both ladies and gentlemen in the hobby have to pay. It may not be written down, but it's something we should all know.
    Monica fox! I saw her with my SO at the woodlands mall. She was with her family. We walked by and saw each other and just gave a little nod and went our own ways. Our next session we laughed about it but acknowledged that we did the right thing. Then the session went as usual...amazing!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    If someone in my neighborhood saw me I would continuously worry. I have 1 guy in my neighborhood but he is more paranoid than I. See her if you wish, just know she may have a S/O and rather not play close to home

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Sometimes being neighbors can be a good thing. ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock n sock View Post
    Monica fox! I saw her with my SO at the woodlands mall. She was with her family. We walked by and saw each other and just gave a little nod and went our own ways. Our next session we laughed about it but acknowledged that we did the right thing. Then the session went as usual...amazing!
    Monica Fox took my Eccie, I mean Aspd, she took my Aspd virginity away as she was the first provider I saw on that board. Next was a beautiful ebony provider by the name of Dakota. ....and so on and on..
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Just ghosting is kinda shitty IMO

Just be honest. Let her know that her location is a "little too close to home for your comfort" and ask if it's possible to meet elsewhere.
    Then, if she knows in advance that she might see you in public in passing, she can make the choice whether to book with you. Better than the shock of finding out you live so close the hard way and worrying that you are stalking or showing up to incall unannounced.

I have clients that live in the nearby neighborhood and apartments. It's not an issue for me. When I go out to run errands and such, I look very different than I do in my pics and in session.
    I've also developed a habit of either keeping my eyes slightly down so as not to make much eye contact with strangers in public.
    I know me. When I make eye contact with someone I know and like, I smile. I smile BIG. lol
    And it doesn't matter how I'm dressed or if I have no make up and a ball cap on.......my smile is recognized by anyone that has been with me in private. lol

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    And this is why I'm loving this face covering/mask thingamajig suggestion.

May it stay in order forever
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s most likely working out of a separate apartment from her RW one, your basically giving her your RW address. Up to you if you trust her with that info....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This happened to me. A well known provider happens to be close friends with a girl I see from time to time. We all met at a bar and just had a good time. I never acknowledged that we are both in the hobby. It would have been awkward. She and I flirted and did shots together and that was that. Unfortunately she’s on my list of providers not to see now. It would be so awkward after the fact. It’s important to respect boundaries.

Honestly I’d rather see her again as just another bar patron than a provider.

My advice is to let it go and not see her. You’re tempting future complications.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast