Thread: YEEEE-HAAAH! I Just Got Verified!

YEEEE-HAAAH! I Just Got Verified!

Haven't quite gotten to explore those new forums to which I now have access, but it's cause for celebration!
    Thank you especially to those two dear ladies who vouched for me!!! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!
    To the unverified guys who haven't yet been bestowed with this lofty honorific status, take courage. It took 2-1/2 months since I started the verification process.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’ll alert the media.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Congrats to you and thanks to CK for continuing the work to verify hobbyists and providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m still waiting to get verified. @ck1942 has gotten the emails I do believe from the lovely ladies I have visited. However I’m still waiting.

Verified Companion Companion
    Yay!!!!!
    Peeche's🍑💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Congrats Tomcat2.
    I'm trying to get verified also. I'm curious how much this opens up to you.
    I have been enjoying this site thus far especially learning from the knowledgeable and helpful out their that take their time to give good feed back on posts.
    DocHoliday has been particulaly great during the limited time I've been learning this hobby.
    I know CK1942 has his hands full doing this stuff, in addition to life outside of this world. I have done similar things on top of my normal very hectic life. It can get very frustrating at times and often people dont appreciate the contribution these type of guys make to a community.
    I almost digress from the original intent; Congrats TomCat2

Thank you.
    If your experience is anything like mine, it'll be into June before you get verified. That is, assuming you've already got your 2 vouches in. I didn't do that for the first 6 months or so I was on OH2.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    now that you're verified, do you get to graduate from tomcat to Horndog?

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    now that you're verified, do you get to graduate from tomcat to Horndog?
    Generalissimo Tran! I'm honored to have my three-week old thread bumped by a man who is legendary on both the near-defunct website as well as oh2. So far, no new benefits have accrued from my step up in rank. But I'll keep watching for at least a provider offering me a 10% discount on my second visit or, for that matter, anything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m still waiting to get verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    and still waiting 6 months