Thread: Texas to reopen starting Friday.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar

Texas to reopen starting Friday.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...1-0d9edfd558d4

Retail stores, malls, restaurants, can reopen. Gyms, hair salons, bars, can't.

Are strip clubs bars?

Is it too soon? Will new cases spikes or stay the same?
    Last edited by BoinkBoink; 04-27-2020 at 03:53 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I hope I am wrong but it is too soon. Our # is going up too fast.

In Dallas is still going up and I do hope you are wrong but folks can't be cooped up at home forever. I know I am, specially with the old lady constantly bitching.

Lunch at a restaurant with coworkers. I think many restaurants won't make it. Our table location made us feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away. Then 40 min into our lunch, manager came by and told us she had to move us because the empty table next to us was the only one they could sit 6 people and still maintain social distancing. Also no items on the table anymore: menu, salt, pepper, sugar packets, those plastic with drinks and food specials advertisement. Nothing screams fine dining with waiters and waitresses wearing face masks and latex gloves. We felt like we were patients in a sanitariums: feed us first and then poke us and probe us after before putting us back in straight jackets and locking us into a room with padded walls.
    It was a big restaurant easily sits 300 people and the time we were there from 11 -1 besides us there were 6 tables, less than 23 other customers in total. The cost to stay open each day got to be higher than the actual income until business picks up again. But until then how many restaurants can stay open and bleed everyday and how many are already out of business? Our waitress said this is her first time in almost 2 months having an income and she has no money for rent and other bills for May. Each one of our meal was around $23. We 4 each gave her $25 tip. She said they work on share tipping where she gives a percentage to the bus boys so she still doesn't get that entire $100.
    Last edited by BoinkBoink; 05-01-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    will be nice to get back to normal!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    will be nice to get back to normal!!!!!!
    DR, unfortunately , I think “normal” is months away and some things will never be the same again.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Agree with Doc. I think it will be at least next year before we get back to some what normal.

Something on this morning news the new cases in Dallas are still rising in record number. Maybe Guvnor reopen too soon.

Maybe the Guvnor made a mistake and reopening booted the curve out of the window. 179 cases Thursday, 187 Friday, 181 Saturday, 234 Sunday, 237 today https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...f-25c3bc5063f8

We can get a haircut, pedicure, manicure again this Friday. Many ladies here prolly dying to be in a salon again!

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...2-cae111a11ef5