Thread: PSA: some of y’all need a reminder

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community

PSA: some of y’all need a reminder

Ok first off let me say this

This is a place where men act worse then women. If you truly think a man will sit and talk about someone with you, he won’t talk about you?
    Messaging me regarding of what my “regulars” say about me is weird. I personally don’t care and I don’t share anything I don’t want to get out.

It’s even weirder that as a pro someone would even listen as if they’re a newbie and don’t know how these men play ALL SIDES

These men are for the streets! They pillow talk to everyone they see! so stop feeling special because a man fed you lies to get some tail.

Also the only regular I care about Is PG(that’s beyond on lock) the rest belong to the STREEEETTTTSSSSSSS. SO STOP MESSAGING ME TRYING TO TALK ABOUT MY KIDS WHO I SHARE WITH MY HUSBANDbecause joint custody. That’s strange and y’all men need to stop it giving women fake amino because I don’t play those games.

If anyone speaks on me, let it be truth. I don’t mind my personal business being told just don’t lie

Really having women feel like she’s better than someone based off lies y’all tell lol stop it.

Knowing what I share isn’t knowing me so y’all need to stop acting as if you do. I’m transparent but never stupid I’m regards to anything I say to a man.

They have no loyalty to even their partners yet y’all think they have loyalty to us?! Lmao biggest gag.

So to the so called “regulars” pillow talking. Just know, you can continue lol. It doesn’t hurt me and I’m proud you have balls to share something with someone. Since y’all can’t share ish with y’all wives.
    Last edited by twiggy; 04-27-2020 at 09:42 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    What some are too naive to understand/realize, is that in this industry, at times, men gossip just as much if not more than females. When a provider uses the whole: I fucked your regular- to me, it’s an immature undercover insult to TRY to get 1 out of their element. My tolerance is short for ignorance, better yet- zero tolerance. Now, on the kids blast- most definitely a no no! Kids are 100% off limits! In a different environment- that would have been an automatic ass whoopin’.. Pillow talking happens on both ends, lol. Some just don’t realize they’re being finessed.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Threads like these are intentionally intended, imo (and my opinion in this is what counts regarding threads like these!) to foment community discord, thus this thread has been closed.

Better asked, perhaps, as a question, than made as a statement, but be that as it may, it violates the community's rules of respect.

= = = = =

Members are advised that if they don't want communications from certain individuals here, activating the ignore button automatically blocks those unwanted PMs.

RTM-ing a PM exposes those communications to all staff members and to management, and

members whose PMs (or posts) violate community rules (and expectations) will be duly sanctioned, up to and including disconnection from community forums or the community as a whole.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!