Thread: just a little evidence to back up all my craziness you know with my tinfo

Verified Companion Companion amazingalannah's Avatar

just a little evidence to back up all my craziness you know with my tinfo

Last edited by amazingalannah; 04-26-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    I AM A SAFE PLAY ONLY NON GFE PROVIDER

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I bet you enjoy reading supermarket tabloids (e.g., National Enquirer). Have you considered spending more time reading non-fiction books or taking up a 2nd hobby???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Alannah, while I don’t know you or anything about you, I am concerned about your news source reliability being YouTube. There are wackos everywhere, so maybe stick with the mainstream stuff... regardless of political affiliation the “news” rather than “talking heads” of all the major media outlets are generally reliable for fact based information... “anyone” can upload a video to YouTube and say anything they want. Their reliability is always something to be skeptical about.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by L8nighter View Post
    the “news” and “talking heads” of most major media outlets are generally Unreliable for fact based information... Their reliability is always something to be skeptical about.
    There, I fixed that for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    again, pls post a summary so i dont gave to spend 5-10-15-20-??? minutes listening to someone espouse a "theory" ...
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    There, I fixed that for you.
    Lol Doc, but I was actually being serious... I will confess that I lean left, and cannot stand FoxNews as a station “on the whole”, but there are their actual news segments which are factual. The moment I see talking heads like Hannity or Tucker or others, I change the channel because at least to me, it’s about to get political and turn into the “I love trump” show.

I once heard someone say that the actual news was their “balanced” part and that they were “fair” to right wingers because All the other news was “fair” to the left. I’m not sure I agree with that but that was how a right winger tried to explain their tag line to me.

My overall point here though remains, in that you are going to get researched and validated news information on major media outlets, where you never know what you’re going to get from YouTube. It is actually part of the code of conduct and standards of ethical journalism - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jour...es_of_practice “The duty of the journalist is to further those ends by seeking truth and providing a fair and comprehensive account of events and issues. Conscientious journalists from all media and specialties strive to serve the public with thoroughness and honesty. Professional integrity is the cornerstone of a journalist's credibility.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Is Weekly World News your source? Do you believe Bat Boy exists?
    Always look out for #1