Thread: our Cowboys done good in the NFL Draft

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar

our Cowboys done good in the NFL Draft

picking 5 great players

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...nity-and-more/

I like what the reporter said
    While a great draft doesn't guarantee success, it's safe to say that Cowboys have put themselves in position to make a run at their first Super Bowl in a quarter century.
    Why the Patriots didn't pick a quarterback to replace Brady????? After years with Brady, no one looks good anymore? What are the Bears doing picking another tight end when they already have 9 of them????

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If your Cowboys are going have any real success, they need to draft a new OWNER!! Since JJ left, the Pokes won one SB with Jimmy’s players. Since then there have been multiple coaching and player changes with very LIMITED success. The one constant that has not changed is the Owner. It’s not rocket science to figure out where a majority of the problems lay...right on the doorstep of the Owner. Oh yeah, it was the brilliant Owner who wanted to draft that washout Johnny Football. The only reason it didn’t happen was because the Owner’s son/GM found a backbone and told his daddy “Hell No!”

So please don’t get your hopes up too high on your Cowboys. IMHO, the continued business success of the Poke cheerleaders is a safer bet.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Jerry will never sell and when he croaks, his kids and grandkids will continue on his tradition of failure. The cheerleaders are the only thing the Cowboys are doing right.

This site using emoji to grade each team's draft and they like our Cowboys's draft picks. https://myscoop24.com/2020-nfl-draft...-all-32-teams/