Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: who of the old guard is in here ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    I have a question for The Old Guard...as I missed the old hay days as I was busy being Nurse Mom and wife back then......
    I know how the gentlemen were of a difference cut butt how different where the providers? And what happened to change it all? Can things every be like the Old Days?
    Things can be the same again if we will choose our playmates, and hold each other accountable in private for misbehaving, rudeness etc. One does not have to trash talk an offender. Just quietly shun them. Respond to NOTHING they say. When they get too rude, ask the MODs to address it in PM.
    It is all a matter of culture. We can renew a healthly culture or create a healthy culture if we will make efforts to include the good guys and ladies, and exclude by shunning the turds.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post

Beauty and brains. Thanks.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Beauty and brains. Thanks.
    DEAR_JOHN

Here is this one -

https://web.archive.org/web/20040607.../valhalla.html

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    Yeah, there was that one moderator on there when I first joined and he was mean as shit! I sent a pm or two to him and he always answered so mean and nasty. He later got a provider pregnant and has had to pay child support(I happened to be friends with the provider, so I knew all this). He got off the board quickly after that and I always thought it was poetic justice since he was such a mean asshole! I can't remember his name, but I bet some of you old timers can figure out who I am talking about.
    lol
    I've never seen you get feisty Sweetheart!

Well I have no idea who this person you speak of is but who would be a meanie to you...

That was so long ago
    XXXX support checks have probably siezed.
    IDK. I don't have a baby daddy, isn't it only until age 18???

EDIT: The good ol' days
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 05-20-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Sharkie is a gentle soul...that Mod has to have had his own issues.
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ^^^ likewise so are you!
    and others who've commented here.

I usually don't post names due to trying to keep things private.

But I found out in another thread that most folks are open and don't mind.

So awesome, it's all just fun memories.
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by atm4gfe2 View Post
    things can be the same again if we will choose our playmates, and hold each other accountable in private for misbehaving, rudeness etc. One does not have to trash talk an offender. Just quietly shun them. Respond to nothing they say. When they get too rude, ask the mods to address it in pm.
    It is all a matter of culture. We can renew a healthly culture or create a healthy culture if we will make efforts to include the good guys and ladies, and exclude by shunning the turds.
    ^^^^^ this this this^^^^^^

Registered Male (Not Verified) wanna_be_rode's Avatar
    it was all a different time..

Most of the ladies really defined GFE ,, I recall many times where a one or two hour session turned into hey lets go to dinner after we wrap up here ... yeah i paid for dinners but i never felt used and usually it usually turned into a friendship of sorts where they could relax around me and let their guard down . I had many weekend get a ways with ladies where she never charged for her time because she also wanted a weekend getaway.. to be fair i also made it clear that if i take some one on vacation i am not paying for the extras !!!

Socials turned into everyone going out and having fun like anyone else would, yeah there were ... cough cough .... bathroom quickies ...cough cough... at socials but I also recall meeting up at the social and a bunch of us going out as friends and hanging out ( guys girls < indie and spa alike > ) and just having a good time. I met many a lady that I normally would not see , that i did see . I also had many a lady who said come see me ... and i did and she was the definition of a real GFE .. heck i still communicate with some ladies from those day who are retired / married / have kids etc and we are FRIENDS ...

i recall getting calls from agency girls asking what i was doing and asking me to swing by and hang out heck there are ladies( and maybe one or two guys) here who remember me hanging out in the back room with them ( hey DJ how many times did i knock a door you were behind saying TIMES UP and then laughing when you realized it was me ) . i cant count the amount of times i did a food run for them...

heck we built a community,,, we knew who owned a car body shop or who worked at a hotel or who ........ we all networked and had each others back ...

if you did one of us wrong you did us all wrong - they then didn't get invited to the socials and fun stuff and in bad cases were removed from whatever board.

Hell not only did i know where many ladies lived ( real house not incall ) ie i knew where amber and her family lived and i had an open invite to come over whenever.
    Something something cigarette...

Something something memory ...

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_be_rode View Post

Most of the ladies really defined GFE <----- This is VERY TRUE. The art of GFE is lost today.......

heck we built a community,,, we knew who owned a car body shop or who worked at a hotel or who ........ we all networked and had each others back ...
    if you did one of us wrong you did us all wrong - they then didn't get invited to the socials and fun stuff and in bad cases were removed from whatever board. <------ this is what I look at with the gents of today also....... If I see guys not participating, not contributing to the boards nor helping anyone, not sharing info, only asking for free info when they don't even review( My biggest Pet Peeve) ...... I no longer help nor put on any M&G list.........

All good points my brother

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar

heck we built a community.
    This.

I am not from here, and started hobby life in a different part of the country. Been here a decade and still smile at how the good ol' boys expect everything to stay the same. That aside, I greatly respect the tightknit commradery that you built and wish more would uphold those values (with perhaps a bit more leniency for transplants who have a slightly different worldview).

This is a great thread even tho I have no fucking clue who any of these people are...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    This.

I am not from here, and started hobby life in a different part of the country. Been here a decade and still smile at how the good ol' boys expect everything to stay the same. That aside, I greatly respect the tightknit commradery that you built and wish more would uphold those values (with perhaps a bit more leniency for transplants who have a slightly different worldview).

This is a great thread even tho I have no fucking clue who any of these people are...
    Well you know me, and I say even though you might be late to the party in HTX you are still good as gold. You are definitely up there with the 5 star gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Well you know me, and I say even though you might be late to the party in HTX you are still good as gold. You are definitely up there with the 5 star gentlemen.
    Thanks babe....the check is in the mail...even tho I think you meant pyrite...

btw...which one was you in the link you posted? Only 3 or 4 showed as valid but some of us have a curious mind indeed. And do let us know how you feel about social distancing these days....

if you did one of us wrong you did us all wrong - they then didn't get invited to the socials and fun stuff and in bad cases were removed from whatever board.
    ^^^ this ^^^
    (very well stated, bud)
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I go back to the old ASPD days.

I never attended any of those “parties”. It always seem counter productive to the whole “anonymous” thing.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast