Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: who of the old guard is in here ??

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    Goodness lol. I’m only 5 months in collectively lol

I’m like new new lol ....
    So what’s ASPD?
    Going to assume it was a site like this.
    First and BEST site.
    Very friendly.
    No negative
    Everyone enjoyed eachother.

It was the Best of times.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ^^^ 100% True Fact lol
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th Rendezvous may be arranged?

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef69 View Post
    First and BEST site.
    Very friendly.
    No negative

Smh, sounds like a place I would’ve loved! I probably would be able to be sweeter on a site like that.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Smh, sounds like a place I would’ve loved! I probably would be able to be sweeter on a site like that.
    This site is the very best site that is close to what ASPD was and I will tip my hat to the admins and mods who keep this site clean from those with multiple user names and trolls.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

access suspended pending staff investigation
    Hanging with Dawn Fyre, Love me Shelby, Lady Sapphire, and a few others. Been here since 2008, stopped P411, Eccie, and others years ago.

+1 Ambers vision lives on!! You may want to read in the Memorial
    page “Amber’s Vision”. Many sites are similar ASPD was 1st.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaChef69 View Post
    First and BEST site.
    Very friendly.
    No negative

Absolutely! OH2 comes pretty damn close tho!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I guess ASPD is before my time, I joined this hobby in 2012 Eccie. I’ve read a lot of good things about ASPD over the years though.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    This site is the very best site that is close to what ASPD was and I will tip my hat to the admins and mods who keep this site clean from those with multiple user names and trolls.
    I can’t agree or disagree with that since I’m fresh fresh to the game and I ghost often.
    But I can say, Its odd to be policed off of OH2.

Is Eccie even used still? Do you have basic rights off the board regarding what you can do or say on other social media’s? How does p411 work? Folks mention that site to me but I have no clue what can be done besides verifying folks it seems.
    I’m Curious should I post myself elsewhere and will it be a better experience for a WOC

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    I miss ASPD its where I started. Great memories and its awesome to see old guard posting.

I can’t agree or disagree with that since I’m fresh fresh to the game and I ghost often.
    But I can say, Its odd to be policed off of OH2.

Is Eccie even used still? Do you have basic rights off the board regarding what you can do or say on other social media’s? How does p411 work? Folks mention that site to me but I have no clue what can be done besides verifying folks it seems.
    I’m Curious should I post myself elsewhere and will it be a better experience for a WOC
    This is a bit off topic for this thread, but I will try to answer as best I can....

Of course you have "basic rights" regarding what you can or can't say elsewhere. But, if you wish to remain a part of a community, it is considered common courtesy to be respectful of your fellow members of that community when posting within that community or elsewhere.

Examples would be (and I am in no way accusing you or anyone of doing any of these things)
    leaking information from private forums ..... issuing threats of violence or exposing personal information ..... spreading unsubstantiated rumors of fellow members ...... accusations of wrong doing without proof ....... etc. on other media platforms.

OH2 is not just an "Advertising Site" or just a "Review Board". This is a COMMUNITY of like minded people in an Adult Industry/Hobby.

ASPD was around in a time before Social Media had completely taken hold of the entire world. "Trolls" and "Keyboard Warriors" were a thing, but it wasn't quite as rampant as it is now.
    It was a community of people that, for the most part, had come to age in the time BEFORE the age of Social Media.

Eccie is still up and running as far as I know. So...yes. Some people still use it. I made the personal choice to have my account there completely disabled when it became painfully clear to me that it had become a place that was of zero use to me. Just like ANY site that requires membership to post in private areas, eccie also has rules against leaking information from forums that are considered private.

P411 is a Verification/Screening Site.
    Unlike here and "E", providers cannot post at all until they have been verified by their staff. It is free to advertise there locally, but there are upgrades that cost.

Gents pay a fee to join. When they have a session with a Lady that is also P411, and she approves him (would give him a passing reference to see others), she gives him an "OK" that is attached to his P411 profile. Ideally, this eliminates the need to take the time to contact references for screening.

Since I'm a middle age white woman, I cannot say what would be best for any person of color. I would never presume to try.
    As an experienced provider, I will always recommend "casting a wide net" when it comes to advertising and marketing for a business.

One bill board facing in one direction on one state highway is only going to get so much exposure. :shrug:

But if, like you have stated here in the past, you are only in this Profession temporarily.....less exposure might be better for you. It would mean less "clean up" when/if you choose to leave this world behind. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    I miss ASPD its where I started. Great memories and its awesome to see old guard posting.
    I’m about to find something similar as my comment prior still had something to do with whatever these sites are.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    This is a bit off topic for this thread, but I will try to answer as best I can....

Of course you have "basic rights" regarding what you can or can't say elsewhere. But, if you wish to remain a part of a community, it is considered common courtesy to be respectful of your fellow members of that community when posting within that community or elsewhere.

Examples would be (and I am in no way accusing you or anyone of doing any of these things)
    leaking information from private forums ..... issuing threats of violence or exposing personal information ..... spreading unsubstantiated rumors of fellow members ...... accusations of wrong doing without proof ....... etc. on other media platforms.

OH2 is not just an "Advertising Site" or just a "Review Board". This is a COMMUNITY of like minded people in an Adult Industry/Hobby.

ASPD was around in a time before Social Media had completely taken hold of the entire world. "Trolls" and "Keyboard Warriors" were a thing, but it wasn't quite as rampant as it is now.
    It was a community of people that, for the most part, had come to age in the time BEFORE the age of Social Media.

Eccie is still up and running as far as I know. So...yes. Some people still use it. I made the personal choice to have my account there completely disabled when it became painfully clear to me that it had become a place that was of zero use to me. Just like ANY site that requires membership to post in private areas, eccie also has rules against leaking information from forums that are considered private.

P411 is a Verification/Screening Site.
    Unlike here and "E", providers cannot post at all until they have been verified by their staff. It is free to advertise there locally, but there are upgrades that cost.

Gents pay a fee to join. When they have a session with a Lady that is also P411, and she approves him (would give him a passing reference to see others), she gives him an "OK" that is attached to his P411 profile. Ideally, this eliminates the need to take the time to contact references for screening.

Since I'm a middle age white woman, I cannot say what would be best for any person of color. I would never presume to try.
    As an experienced provider, I will always recommend "casting a wide net" when it comes to advertising and marketing for a business.

One bill board facing in one direction on one state highway is only going to get so much exposure. :shrug:

But if, like you have stated here in the past, you are only in this Profession temporarily.....less exposure might be better for you. It would mean less "clean up" when/if you choose to leave this world behind. :)

This thread is about aspd correct? I asked about it then proceed to ask about other sites like it. Just because I mentioned does those sites have basic rights I’m off topic? GOT IT GOT IT

So if the mentioning of OTHER SITES AND HOW THEY RUN WAS OFF TOPIC OF THIS POST. WHEW let me apologize before I get attacked.
    (Stopped reading at “off topic” in your paragraph and just responded.)

THIS WAS MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU START WITH ATTACKS
    Last edited by twiggy; 04-27-2020 at 07:20 AM.

No one was attacking you, Twiggy.

The Title/Topic of this thread is "Who of the Old Guard is Here?"

That naturally evolved into talking about the community that was around back then. So your questions are totally understandable. That would be why I said "This is a bit off topic"

If, as a member of staff, I thought you were breaking any rules, I would have simply sited you for the violation.

Instead, I attempted to answer your questions as a fellow member of this community and as a member of the "Old Guard" that is the actual topic of this thread.

Please do not derail this thread from this point on. If you have concerns about my answers to your questions, please feel free to utilize the RTM button or PM system.

I have been around in the various hobby communities since the 90's. I remember ASPD well. ECCIE during its better days, too.

This thread is about aspd correct?
    Incorrect. This thread is about "Who of the Old Guard is Here?" As was stated earlier. That is where the discussion is to be focused, not specifically on ASPD.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast