Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSA: Friends and Access to BCD Albums

I know for a FACT that there are providers that will text and harass clients they think "belong" to them if they find that they are seeing other providers. I've seen the texts and I have laughed with Gents over them. lol
    Hell, I've even had one provider tell me straight to my face in person that she didn't want me to see one of "Her" clients.

I myself have felt jealous when a client I felt a connection with visits another provider. FEELING jealous is one thing. ACTING on that feeling is another thing entirely.

I've also let those Gents know that I will never do any such thing and there will be zero hard feelings from me if they choose to continue to visit those chics that stoop so low.

EbonyNova, I think how you are handling your friends list and albums is brilliant!

Websites are not for everyone. Especially just starting out or if your intentions for this industry are temporary as some Ladies have said. I'm a "Lifer" myself. I've never had a job I loved more and I intend to still be doing this when I'm 70. Believe it or not, there is a market for GILFs hehehe

When I started out over 18 years ago, I had NO CLUE that there were sites like this one. I thought I had a halfway original idea of going online. lmao
    I had my Sister build me a website and flirted in chat rooms as advertisement. I modeled my rates after the movie "Pretty Woman".....that should tell you how clueless I was until I found ASPD (the review and discussion board back then)

So your business savvy is seriously admirable IMO

Just remember.....Don't believe everything you hear/read. We are all here to get something for ourselves. Providers are here to make a living. Hobbyist are here to get...well...you know .... the most bang for their buck. LOL

Verified Companion Companion EbonyNova's Avatar
    Krystal, thank you soooo much for the vote of confidence! I'm not new at all to the hobby, but am obviously new to OH2 and I do have a mentor who is helping me steer around the potholes and pitfalls. But yours and others' support means so much to me!

Hugs!!!

Nova
    Spicy Cajun Milf From NOLA

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I know for a FACT that there are providers that will text and harass clients they think "belong" to them if they find that they are seeing other providers. I've seen the texts and I have laughed with Gents over them. lol
    Hell, I've even had one provider tell me straight to my face in person that she didn't want me to see one of "Her" clients.

I myself have felt jealous when a client I felt a connection with visits another provider. FEELING jealous is one thing. ACTING on that feeling is another thing entirely.

I've also let those Gents know that I will never do any such thing and there will be zero hard feelings from me if they choose to continue to visit those chics that stoop so low.

EbonyNova, I think how you are handling your friends list and albums is brilliant!

Websites are not for everyone. Especially just starting out or if your intentions for this industry are temporary as some Ladies have said. I'm a "Lifer" myself. I've never had a job I loved more and I intend to still be doing this when I'm 70. Believe it or not, there is a market for GILFs hehehe

When I started out over 18 years ago, I had NO CLUE that there were sites like this one. I thought I had a halfway original idea of going online. lmao
    I had my Sister build me a website and flirted in chat rooms as advertisement. I modeled my rates after the movie "Pretty Woman".....that should tell you how clueless I was until I found ASPD (the review and discussion board back then)

So your business savvy is seriously admirable IMO

Just remember.....Don't believe everything you hear/read. We are all here to get something for ourselves. Providers are here to make a living. Hobbyist are here to get...well...you know .... the most bang for their buck. LOL
    When you explain it this way, I get it.
    Hearing someone be possessive over a client that sees multiple women , How does he give a new girl provider his past references when one is possessive/jealous???
    The new girl has tiptoe on eggshells. Yikes
    She won't get reviews either and that's not fair.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Welcome aboard hon!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    When you explain it this way, I get it.
    Hearing someone be possessive over a client that sees multiple women , How does he give a new girl provider his past references when one is possessive/jealous???
    The new girl has tiptoe on eggshells. Yikes
    She won't get reviews either and that's not fair.
    I don't think the jealous/possessive girls give a damn about what's fair to their fellow providers. It's quite childish.

This is an ADULT industry. If they can't be Professional.....they'll either learn to grow up or they'll burn out pretty quick.

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I don't think the jealous/possessive girls give a damn about what's fair to their fellow providers. It's quite childish.

This is an ADULT industry. If they can't be Professional.....they'll either learn to grow up or they'll burn out pretty quick.
    Curious, why do y’all feel they need to want to share? I’m happy they don’t care as they truly shouldn’t about how the next feels.
    It’s not childish to be possessive. They stand on NECKS honey and I’m here for it! They apply pressure if you ask me.
    It’s not childish to not want to help the next woman out just because y’all do the same thing.
    Some women aren’t for all woman but for their tribe only

Those women will flourish and I’ll forever be rooting for them and their success. Just because somebody doesn’t do what you would doesn’t mean they need to “grow up”.
    If anything the women who’ve been around years will get burnt out in many ways and they need to grow up and realize folks don’t owe them anything.
    Last edited by twiggy; 04-27-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyNova View Post
    Krystal, thank you soooo much for the vote of confidence! I'm not new at all to the hobby, but am obviously new to OH2 and I do have a mentor who is helping me steer around the potholes and pitfalls. But yours and others' support means so much to me!

Hugs!!!

Nova
    So...mentor, care to elaborate on his services and what he is getting in return (discounts / freebies, etc and is not a pimp) Usually this hapoens on the downlow and has been going on since the oldest profession begun.

Pick a female is my advise coz your interest and hers are similar and you might get better advise.

I do think you are new but my goodness, you made quite an entrance and an impression. It would do you well to focus on what you are here for coz a reputation and first impression is hard to get over.

In any case, welcome to OH2.

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    So...mentor, care to elaborate on his services and what he is getting in return (discounts / freebies, etc and is not a pimp) Usually this hapoens on the downlow and has been going on since the oldest profession begun.

Pick a female is my advise coz your interest and hers are similar and you might get better advise.

I do think you are new but my goodness, you made quite an entrance and an impression. It would do you well to focus on what you are here for coz a reputation and first impression is hard to get over.

In any case, welcome to OH2.
    I say let her be _____.
    I truly think the jealousy think is in her head at this point. I did some research. Nobody will be jealous.
    They could easily get their clients back if they wanted them.
    This post was to shake and stir I believe. Get some attention but maybe her friend list will grow. Maybe not.

Nova, can you not inbox me. I will report you and not even open it. the title on the message alone is disgusting.
    Say what you need here please and thank you. We are adults. My number is also in my bio if you have something to say that bad.
    Xoxo I’m a great listener I promise.

Thread closed due to derailment. KR/OH2 Guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2