Thread: Jin Spa in NW Houston is Fing BAD! Totally SCAM

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jin Spa in NW Houston is Fing BAD! Totally SCAM

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Jin Spa, N/A
    Date of Visit: Today
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call or Text
    Phone Number: 832-708-5378
    Email Address: Katy
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1604844
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Very quick BBBJ and rushed everything. No GFE
    Length of Visit: 20 Min max
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30+
    Hair Color and Length: Black and Long
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese
    Companion Description: Short and slim Asian girl. Average face with very UNFRIENDLY attitude. A bit saggy boobs with belly fat.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell Fucking NO
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? If you want to get scammed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? If you want to get scammed

Public comments:
    They only take appointment, and everything was rushed. I was greeted at door, and she brought me to a room. The options were supposed to be 20, 30, 45+min, but she demanded $$ for one hour upfront. She tried to get peter up then rushed to get on top of me. It was like 10 seconds of bbbj/hj then covered up for the business. Her cowboy was actually good. Touch is ok but no GFE no kissing. All she wanted was 10 seconds bj then cum in 5 minutes. I flip her for some touches and boob worshiping then proceed missionary. Her shaking voice makes me hard, and she cumed. After 5+ minutes she start to complain I am doing too long/she's tired, etc BS. I just want to enjoy my time, but her complains are real pain in the butt. I want to switch to k9, but she starts to accusing me already cumed. I do produce alot juice, but I know if I had that coming or not. Finally managed to get her back for some bj and OXOX with complains me taking too much of her time. She cumed one more time and says she's too tired and gonna die. I tried to switch, yet she accused me cumed already one more time and want to kick me out. I reasoned she with I paid for an hour, but she says she only get $60 and already gave me 2 bjs. I don't want to cause any drama and deal with pimp, so I went to restroom and left. It was 15 minutes with her max, and I still wanna her cowboy. I don't know if this is she usually way to scam people.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by v1j2j3; 04-24-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Bad

Same bad service as the man mentioned in a review in Feb. Sorry for your bad luck.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Sorry OP. Aside from earlier bad review as a caution, you are aware spas cannot be open now, aren't you? They clearly want $ but as little risk as possible, hence the appointment, rush, etc.

The few that open up early are all going to be that way.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Unhappy

Had similar experience.
    Rushed
    Complaining for doing it for too long.
    Avoid this place.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hmmm.... Imperial Reflexiology on cypres n Houston, and jones rd it’s an awesome experience.