Thread: Is it okay?

Verified Companion Companion VictoriaJolie's Avatar

Exclamation Is it okay?

I have a member here that contacted me when i got here....Dick me around he is a p411 member.
    Tonight i got a texts request on p411...I guess because my new review here and my super special due to circumstance..He expected an outcall which isn't part of my special..I explained..Then i get media on my phone(i can't see as i don't want dick pics etc) The insistence after dicking me around when i got here on 19 made me uneasy/creepy.I strongly believe with my experience that it's not because someone is p411 ,verified,reference that it's all dandy...As i told him no and told him they many girls would be happy to take his request he flipped on me.
    He said he would report me to p411 and also write a bad review of me.I called he told me i must be on drugs and tripping...To look at my texts..I don't do drugs..I like my wine but i'm definitely not tripping...Saying my advertising is wrong(i'm truthful i'm french i have plenty review i said i had a special...
    Over the years when your gut feeling saying no..It's better to say no then give bad service
    Now i didnt know that i wasn't allow to decline someone..I'm aware i can't post texts
    I'm aware that all of us are dealing with coivd-19..So am i.But i trully believe treaths isn't the way i will seat on
    This why on the message he will reported and all canadians are rude..To go to hell..I felt that it was upon myself to bring the issue.
    Some of you know from long away...Some knew from other boards.I just don't feel i should be bully
    Thanks for listening
    P.s Never more asian than today with those tears.......My eyes are somehow shut
    VJ

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    If this happened in Houston, I would suggest getting with one of the Houston moderators that can look into the issue. I'm pretty sure you can show them your texts and they may be able to deal with it.

Good luck and I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    I'm sorry this is going on with you Victoria. I have known Victoria for many years now and see her every time she comes to Houston. I can't this time because of the stupid virus, but I can vouch for her character. If she doesn't feel comfortable seeing someone, that is her prerogative not to see them. She shouldn't have to be bullied into it. I hope this comes out well for you, Victoria.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    He was just bluffing,he ain't gonna do shit
    Just report him then block him
    I don't understand how these losers make threats and expect a provider to go through with the appointment
    Borderline serial killer behavior

If it's a matter of you simply declining to see him, and then he threatened to "report" you to P411 in text.......

You need to report HIM to P411 !! Cuz that is NOT OK!!

For the life of me, I will never understand dudes that make threats when rejected. Do they think that's gonna get them what they want? Somehow? SMH

Eh voila encore une fois ...A treat...Is there something in tap water as I never experienced it...Just kindly declined this other dude because after 24emails in less than 1day erratic behavior I wasn’t not feeling safe as I may deal with an other unstable person.
    Treathened to write false bad review because I kindly (I was polite )declined him
    Reluctant to provide his handle which is from this month non verified
    Told me I was a time waster and non professional
    I simply asked to find other ladies as I wasn’t comfortable...Why not moving on?
    Why are they doing that ...why not moving on?
    I’ve been around for a while on and off and on several boards in USA and past boards in USA it become obnoxious that people think I’m new ...
    Ladies he Has treathened me with a false bad review you are welcome to pm me for the info
    Houston Houston what’s going on?
    Been coming here since 2009 it’s a first for me to get treats on 2 occasions in one month :( I met some wonderful people in the past not sure if this behavior come with the pandemic but it’s not cool..People that has met me over the years know how I am and I care for people I meet and met but if I declined why the treats ...

Thanks for listening!
    Bisous Victoria

P.s Krystal they gave him a warning
    Last edited by VictoriaJolie; 04-21-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    He was just bluffing,he ain't gonna do shit
    Just report him then block him
    I don't understand how these losers make threats and expect a provider to go through with the appointment
    Borderline serial killer behavior
    He wasn't bluffing. Review on eccie.

Don't worry about nonsense "review" from some nut with no credibility. No encounter took place, and it is perfectly reasonable to decide who you want to see. Provider wouldn't see him.....so he resorts to childish threats.............punk needs to grow up......

most of his posts are NOs and unhinged rants. you should consider yourself lucky you didn't waste time on that drama queen. report him to P411, they are quite responsive in dealing with shady providers and clients

They laughing at him, See for yourself with the screenshot.

^^^Hey, I resemble that remark! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy844 View Post
    Yeah, I replied he was full of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy844 View Post
    That's not a review.. just a loser ranting

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Ok Victoria, if you receive any harrasing messages on here from him please forward them to staff here.

Also you can put an alert out on the ladies side showing the number he sent you the messages from. Just not his real name. You can let the ladies know his user name. Also alert the staff at P411.

Oh and one more thing Victoria "You're smokin' HOT!"

Thanks George for the compliment
    I’m struggling now with the fact they go on the other board to trash me...Like the one calling me a Ho
    Is it been cowards instead confront me here having admin seeing their colors
    I don’t believe I’m allow to give their handles here and I want to respect board rules however it does take a tool on you when people make lies and insults because you won’t see them
    Red flags are red flags and one become more cautious when it happened a bit suddenly

I’m aware during this pandemic a lot of wonderful gents are confine...While there are still good guys out there in Texas it has become difficult for me I had to sadly decline appointments yesterday as I don’t want to be sub par
    If I’m allow to post their handles I’ll do
    Thanks VJ