Date of Visit: 4-22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.languageofloveus.com/gia
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: No kissing at my request, Shower and hand cleaning, BBBJ x 2, CFS x 2, DATY, FIV, TUMA, Rimming
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: below her shoulders, but on her head in a bun most of the session
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Let's be clear here, she is not the woman in the pictures, but they are a pretty darned good representation of her. She is very attractive, tall at 5'8' or 5'9", with perky B cups, maybe 110 lbs which at that height gives you a slim woman. Very attractive facially and body wise. Not a diamond in the rough, but rather a polished and cut stone
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Obviously, I should not be hobbying in this environment, but I had been cooped up long enough. What better place to take a chance than LoL where I know we will both be clean both before, and after the session. I asked to limit the kissing right away, and she might have, had I not. We were both pretty cautious here. I get the reason the site posts only pictures approximating the women, and they do a good job of that in my experience. As described above, she was exactly body wise what I was expecting. Set up was easy with a few texts. I had a great experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I messaged them today but they told me they weren’t taking any new clients during covid-19 :( so sad I wanted to see her too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    LOL has always delivered on beautiful sexy K girls! I love the service they provide.