Thread: Very weird

Very weird

Apparently either Secure Coed and Coed in Houston are down or someone blocked my access. If it was the latter that's pretty shitty considering I didn't get any notification, no message, nothing at all about it. Furthermore I didn't say or do anything wrong to anyone. I posted about a situation I wanted to talk about. Wow. Unbelievable. If it was the latter then it makes it look like the mods (or one/someone??) are being pretty misogynistic towards a girl I wrote about. I don't care if a thread was closed. We all have the ability to create new posts. So now there are rules about what we can talk about, or what interests us, even though every one and their mother basically talk about anything (with exception the 1 to 3 major no-no's) and particularly if it's about a girl getting hurt then they block your access??Precisely why these places have gotta change and something new has to replace it. Ugh. Totally disgusting.
    -MG

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    When a thread is closed by staff, it stays closed.

You have been here and elsewhere long enough to know that and hopefully, to respect that.

In regard to the previous thread, no one except the parties to the incident had any FACTS regarding the incident.

That thread was closed since both parties had their say.

That thread remains intact where it was in the forum.

YOUR thread was removed as REDUNDANT since you re-outlined the issues and included the participants who had been involved with links to the review in question and to the member response. It remains intact in a staff forum, open to staff discussion.

Removal of your access to the relevant forums was deemed punishment enough and a reminder to you that members here are expected (and required in the aggregate) to respect the rules as outlined in the FAQ. (see link in my signature)

= = = = =

There is no absolute First Amendment guarantee nor absolute freedom of membership in this community nor an absolute whole cloth right to start any thread, continue any thread or raise any issues beyond what common sense and the established rules allow.

Members are accepted at face value and then assessed further value based on contribution and community participation.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I think you got a vacy Bro. It’s ok, I have served time myself. Just keep moving forward.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Well thanks Doc. It's still bullshit but whatever. Oh trust me my friend I could do something about it if I really wanted to....I'm not a complete asshole though so I never do. And the trouble just isn't worth it anyway for something so meaningless (in the grand scheme).

Edit: you guys can close this thread or whatever. Doesn't matter now. Got my answer.
    -MG

Retired Companion
    Well dayum it!

Attachment 531710