Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm Safe!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoConfused View Post
    Come on guys. Google is your friend. Why hasn't anyone questioned why the OP is not openly posting the facility that is magically doing what hasn't been widely implemented yet.

“So right now the antibody testing, particularly those that are not FDA approved, are useless and people should not spend the money,” Escott advised.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronaviru...-leaders-warn/
    There was fake testing pop-ups showing up in parking lots. I also have my doubts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    It's great to hear from you Nikki! I can't wait to see you again soon!

A'Man

Glad to hear you are ok. if i understand correctly though, it is still unknown whether or not having antibodies means you cant get it again. There is also speculatuon that you CAN get it again, but be asymptomatic - but still transmit it to others.
    unfortunately, I think there is still a lot that we do not know.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I completely agree, it's too early too tell what will happen or what the virus will do. There's mutation to think about... It's important to err on the side of caution. However life is also too short so I understand people wanting to be outside and connect with others. I say go with what works for you and be mindful that others may do things differently. But most importantly listen to the scientists lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy69 View Post
    Glad to hear you are ok. if i understand correctly though, it is still unknown whether or not having antibodies means you cant get it again. There is also speculatuon that you CAN get it again, but be asymptomatic - but still transmit it to others.
    unfortunately, I think there is still a lot that we do not know.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

You guys are absolutely correct. There is a lot they still dont know. The doctor I went to did explain that they aren't sure how long the antibodies will last. There are many different strains and maybe I can be immune to one but not the others. He also explained the margin of error in the test. I did go to an office, but I have also heard of pop ups and fake tests. The original place I found stopped offering them the day I wanted to get one because fda guidelines changed. And they are still not offering it. Nothing about this virus is certain right now. But I am doing what I can to stay healthy AND hobby. I'm gonna be ready to come back in 2 weeks. I do trust my test, but that's like believing in God. I dont have hard proof that it's legit. ��*♀️ I will continue to share my info and I am open to all input

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki DeLuca View Post
    You guys are absolutely correct. There is a lot they still dont know. The doctor I went to did explain that they aren't sure how long the antibodies will last. There are many different strains and maybe I can be immune to one but not the others. He also explained the margin of error in the test. I did go to an office, but I have also heard of pop ups and fake tests. The original place I found stopped offering them the day I wanted to get one because fda guidelines changed. And they are still not offering it. Nothing about this virus is certain right now. But I am doing what I can to stay healthy AND hobby. I'm gonna be ready to come back in 2 weeks. I do trust my test, but that's like believing in God. I dont have hard proof that it's legit. ��*♀️ I will continue to share my info and I am open to all input
    Glad u are safe !
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Companion Companion missi hart's Avatar
    nikki---it sounds like you are being sensible and deliberative. i wish you well!
    tall, leggy transgirl located in wimberley, tx

the best way to reach me is via private message or email me at missihart27@gmail.com

https://preferred411.com/P39449

i am open-minded. ask me about doubles with a few well-reviewed austin and san antonio providers.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Thanks for the info and glad you are safe. So sorry to hear about your mom :(

North Austin (Domain Area) or South Austin/Buda
    Scary time for all of us for sure. On both the providing and client end. I hope everyone is using masks and gloves as needed. :)

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Glad you’re better now. Miss you and sending you hugs!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Glad your alive and well!

Verified Companion Companion RoxyRae's Avatar
    Girl, I am so sorry for your loss of your mom. Please take care of yourself and let me know if I can do anything or if you want to chat/vent. 💜💜💜💜

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for the loss of your mom. Glad you tested as having antibodies for COVID-19 and hope that means you're free and clear for now.

Hi Nikki. I'm so sorry about your Mom, but I'm glad to hear you're well. Hugs.
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnXBlue View Post
    On both the providing and client end. I hope everyone is using masks and gloves as needed. :)
    yeah ... well ... i'm of a mind that the infection can occur if i share breathing space with someone who is contagious. so i think doggie is ok. mish definitely calls for a mask ... gloves if you plan on touching your face. i haven't made up my mind about cg though rcg should be ok

ps... since op indicated she thinks she may have been exposed while on a visit to FL ... could be ... but if she flew there ... i'm thinking it was on a plane ... because plane, bus, or train ... or any such crowded space ... you will definitely breathing air which has been in the lungs of fellow passengers.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2