Thread: Curvy submissive redhead offering online companionship 🧡

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits

Curvy submissive redhead offering online companionship 🧡

Hi, I'm Ivy! I'm a curvy redhead with tattoos and puffy nipples. I love talking and being cute and silly and I also love to be dominated. Could you be the dom for me? I've been making online content for 8 years and I also have experience with online and in-person D/S relationships. I also have over 100 videos available on ManyVids where I was nominated for Submissive of the Year. I consider communication, trust, and compatibility to be important in any bdsm play so I'm looking for someone who values the same.

I'm based in Austin but during quarantine I'm only offering online content/interaction including:
    skype calls, texting and sexting sessions, custom videos, and more.

I'm happy to have short sessions to have some naughty fun or to have a longer arrangement that could continue after quarantine ends. If you are looking for a sub to have fun with, please message me about what kinks/fetishes you are into and what you look for in a D/S dynamic to see if we are a good match. You can find more pricing information in my signature and more about me on my Twitter and OnlyFans.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com