Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Returning to the Hobby?

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    I don't agree with this statement.

Shall we all offer BBFS then? Greek?

Providers have always offered different menu options based upon their comfort level, whether or not those options were backed by medical science doesn't matter, it has always been about what makes a lady feel comfortable.

There are probably guys out there that don't want to DFK either right now, and so for those guys it would be a perfect match.

You just gotta find the lady that offers the menu that you are looking for and likewise she has to find the gentlemen who want what she provides.

It's personal preference.

People gotta do whatever they are comfortable with.

Like Ben, I have been on the sidelines for a month or so now, cause that is where I feel most comfortable right now.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding CVK. I didn't mean that all providers should have everything on their menu. I was merely stating that deviating from your normal menu doesn't do much good. IMO anyone, male or female, who is eliminating activities that they normally engage in while hobbying to feel safer, probably shouldn't be hobbying in the first place.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    This question is more geared towards the providers/hobbiest who have left the game or limited their activities (No LFK/DFK, BBBJ, SS, ect) dude to the pandemic.

When or what are you using as a trigger point to jump back in? Waiting for a certain date, downward trend in cases, opening the city back up, or for a vaccine to be developed?
    Hola Amigo!
    Hope all's well, Hun

First, let me make crystal clear.
    I'm not speaking for anyone except myself.
    I'll try not to get too political.

So here's my
    "I Don't want to start a debate answer"

We're all in the industry for many different reasons.
    Therefore our decisions will always be different to fit our current comfort and well being.

To answer your question:
    In between working my civvy and this virus mess is when I was planning on returning.

Then HALT lol

I felt the need to do more extensive research on how to stay proactive.

I went back n forth, deleted then added back some of my activities.

And will continue deleting and adding certain activities again and again who knows lol

I'm approaching this the way I feel is best for myself and my BCD friends.

It's like playing double dutch.

Everyone is on a different path.

No one should judge rather someone offers XYZ or rather they don't offer XYZ.

Hugs
    My opinion
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 04-23-2020 at 08:46 AM.
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding CVK. I didn't mean that all providers should have everything on their menu. I was merely stating that deviating from your normal menu doesn't do much good. IMO anyone, male or female, who is eliminating activities that they normally engage in while hobbying to feel safer, probably shouldn't be hobbying in the first place.
    Ouch!
    I don't agree
    Especially the "shouldn't be in the hobby in the first place statement "

APRIL 26th--28th

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Didn’t mean for this this start into menu bashing, but as an open forum in which to discuss normalcy returning to the hobby. Let a provider choose what they want or don’t want to do to make them feel comfortable. A comfortable provider always makes for a great session, and no one is forcing you to see her.

On a lighter note will the mandatory masks in HC make keeping things discreet easier walking through hotels lol

^^^
    Even a ski mask is the norm so yes lol
    A mask, any mask
    would help in staying discreet.

APRIL 26th--28th

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    No wonder burglaries are up...wearing masks the new norm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Actually mandated....not sure if it is Constitutional but our Judge says starting Monday it will be enforced. For those of us in Harris County at least...Going to have to cut a hole in mine so I can still smoke...or just start smoking in buildings....yep...that's it....a smokers rights revival!!!

I had tinkered with the idea of a limited menu myself, but after thinking it through, I decided to just leave for now. So I do get what you are saying, because as I thought it through, a limited menu didn't seem like it was really gonna work. I also can understand that some of these ladies are working right now out of financial necessity and they are scared, so if it helps them sleep at night that's what they should do. Whatever makes a provider or a hobbyist feel more comfortable then so be it. Of course, I am not advocating they change their menu without notice, any changes should be clearly stated, as always, in their ad.

I am kinda surprised they mandated this. I thought about crime and people wearing masks.

Also, it seems like they are a little late on issuing the ordinance anyway, shouldn't it have been done before now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    Actually mandated....not sure if it is Constitutional but our Judge says starting Monday it will be enforced.
    So many things about this issue.

First, where is supply coming from for those who don't have one yet. Looked online and long delays.

Harris Couty AG says Judge has authority. But she is his boss so of course he says that.

Heard Galveston Judge say it is NOT Constitutional.

Hard time believing cops will enforce. It will end up in courts but will issue be moot, or will it be heard because of chance it occurs next pandemic?

So much going on and nobody has the guts to clearly state where the policy lines are! At ANY level.

Sorry if that is but to me it all impacts my approach to the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Ouch!
    I don't agree
    Especially the "shouldn't be in the hobby in the first place statement "
    I guess I didn't word that very well. I didn't mean that they shouldn't hobby ever, but just right now. IMO by eliminating certain activities from their menu they are just deluding themselves. If they have a session, their risk is virtually the same regardless of the activities.

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    I've cute back to like 5 people a week just enough to survive and that's all I can do to personally make my bills and they all take shower I am a smoker and have arthritis I think if I got it I'd get super sick so I do limit who I see but still have rent due!
    I prefer text please 832 538 6451 u need references to see me I'm not a gfe bbfs provider sorry! I'm limited on my services but what I do provide is amazing so check out my reviews!! I have low rates because I don't do everything but my skills are worth it! I'm not submissive I like to show off my skills
    https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

https://theotherboard.com/users/112290/edit

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=306003

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?348185-Chloeblue83

I guess I didn't word that very well. I didn't mean that they shouldn't hobby ever, but just right now. IMO by eliminating certain activities from their menu they are just deluding themselves. If they have a session, their risk is virtually the same regardless of the activities.
    Oh okay
    I know, Hun

Well I guess you have a point there.

Example:
    Even though I have been putting my name out there with ads, I still have not officially returned.

Still doing my research lol

Everyone stay safe
    Looking forward to meshing soon.

APRIL 26th--28th

So many things about this issue.

First, where is supply coming from for those who don't have one yet. Looked online and long delays.

Harris Couty AG says Judge has authority. But she is his boss so of course he says that.

Heard Galveston Judge say it is NOT Constitutional.

Hard time believing cops will enforce. It will end up in courts but will issue be moot, or will it be heard because of chance it occurs next pandemic?

So much going on and nobody has the guts to clearly state where the policy lines are! At ANY level.

Sorry if that is but to me it all impacts my approach to the hobby.
    It doesn't have to be an actual N95 or surgical mask.

"Face covering" is what's being enforced Mon.

Lots of DIY videos floating around on different easy no sew face covering & masks

APRIL 26th--28th

Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    It doesn't have to be an actual N95 or surgical mask.
    I realize that. I also realize officials are saying any cloth is fine. But I don't take what they say at face value (pardon the pun); they say that because they don't want (another) run on N95 masks so heathcare workers have access.

While I appreciate that logic, it has an agenda. It is also less forthright than full disclosure: if they are better for healthcare workers they are better for you as well. Which makes sense considering the CDC description of COVID-19 transmission. So for us to be safe, we should have masks which filter/screen atmospheric particulates as effectively as practical. If a mask is better than no mask, then it follows that a good mask is better than an average one, etc. Does not have to be N95, but if the material is porous or traps it, you aren't protected significantly better than no mask.

Avoiding a ticket is the least of my concerns when it comes to face covering.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast