Thread: A little confused...did I find a gem or have I just been over paying?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar

A little confused...did I find a gem or have I just been over paying?

So I have been searching the earth for a decent massage for the last few weeks and finally stumbled upon a place. I go today and get a great massage with a great ending. I hand her 80 for the tip(that should tell you the ending) and she looks at me like I am nuts. She says "too much money" and starts handing me back 20s. I assure her that she deserved the tip but she told me the price is $75 for everything, 45 for hour massageee and 30 for tip. I refused to take any money back. So the question I have is....did I just find a gem or have people been hiding the gems in Chinatown and not telling me? I felt good about the $125 I spent regardless....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    People like you drive up the price of sessions...Did you ever think of that Brainiac ?

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    lol..... I enjoy your posts my brother Rusty and your a great monger in my book but the gentleman above me kinda said what we are all thinking ........ Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    People like you drive up the price of sessions...Did you ever think of that Brainiac ?
    Not possible....ask CVK...my goal in life is to fear monger rates down...haha

But you do make a good point. I was just tipping based off of the 30 data points I have for similar massageee sessions in the burbs. Thus the post JJ....no need for smart ass remarks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    So are you gonna share this gem Rusty, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    So are you gonna share this gem Rusty, or what?
    Haha...Fuck No....keeping this one in my pocket for now. She told me not to tell anyone. Apparently one of you mongers got the last girl kicked out of the same location. Plus I put in some serious recon time to find this place and apparently only a few others know and have not shared. Was just trying to figure out if rates in certain areas were significantly different.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    Haha...Fuck No....keeping this one in my pocket for now.

Bingo!! Lol... I would not share either..... Some gents always fuck it up..... Trust me, I have found a few gems myself on LC and a few other sites that have no idea about these Boards.... Not going to mess it up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    If its UTR I don't blame you for holding on...have had a few of those myself because Slayer is right about some tard bound to mess it up for all.

In the OP I did not get the impression it was a quiet find; sounded like just a check of the martket rate.

For fucks sake man!

Sarah Vy is still working in Spring....her massage and HE are not that great but her tits...omg...she is advertising on BP. 100 for massage and 50 tip....saw her 2 weeks ago...my contribution...haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Well at least that's a contribution

Good for you, you found a great gal. But Damn, 100 for massage and 50 for HE is kinda crazy to me. Didn't know that's how much spas charge. For 150 I'd much rather go for hhr with a real provider and get full service, not just a handy.

Agree with not sharing her info in public. It will only get her in trouble and get this place shut down. They have been taking down spa like crazy. Only share with reputable monger that won't fuck things up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You found a Gem. Sharing is caring. Lol. Scared as hell to go to Chinatown right now though. I’m tired of sitting at home and doing it myself though so I’d be willing to see someone as long as we both wear masks.

So I went back today and did confirm that rate includes all that can be had....I gave her 100 as I was being led out the side door and she handed me a 20....I am proud to say that I put that shit in my pocket and walked out the door with a smile. Just hope the dude after me that was waiting up front kept his socks on...I shot a 4 roper on the floor and did my best to clean up but may have missed a few spots...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    Just hope the dude after me that was waiting up front kept his socks on...I shot a 4 roper on the floor and did my best to clean up but may have missed a few spots...haha
    LMFAO!!!!!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted