Thread: My most recent review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    His ISO imo was clear.
    Isn’t TUMA for the males? so where did the confusion come in?

Also don’t pay theslayer any attention. He literally uses this site to make himself feel bigger to make up for the height he lacks lol. He’s nobody and I wouldn’t let anything he says get to you. He can’t stop anything.

But be careful when you respond to ISO’s
    I also wouldn’t have let someone who made me bleed finish. That’s truly horrible and sorry you had to go through such a rough experience. You’re still a woman and need to be treated like such. Your body wasn’t respected

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post

I also wouldn’t have let someone who made me bleed finish. That’s truly horrible and sorry you had to go through such a rough experience. You’re still a woman and need to be treated like such. Your body wasn’t respected
    I agree...What the fuck happened that he continued after that...usually you give a hint of discomfort and all gentlemen adjust to your comfort coz it should be fun to all parties, or atleast not painful.

As was said, careful about ISO's,they set an expectation and if you do not meet them, a negative review follows soon after, and most gents will not give you a review or tell u what is wrong while in your presence out of courtesy and as a safety measure against bat shit crazy women but may mention it after.

In any case, dont lose sleep over one negative review, its normally more damaging if you react to it than if you let it be what it is.