Thread: Sandfest 2018 is Here!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Sandfest 2018 is Here!!!

Sandfest 2018 starts Friday, April 27-29. If you have never been, make plans to go. The sand sculptures are amazing. The local businesses could use your business after the devastation of hurricane Harvey. Most of the restaurants and bars are open but lodging continues to be an issue.

Ol’ Doc will be there Saturday through Monday. Heading to Hep’s party with some very lovely OH2 ladies Friday. Not sure where we will be setting up Sunday but Shoot me a PM if you want to come by our camp and socialize. I should have the lovely Amberance with me who is now based out of Victoria.

If you have any questions about Sandfest, hit me up. Hope to see some of you there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Those of you who didn’t make it down to Sandfest missed out on some awesome sand sculptures and good music. Ol’ Doc and Amberence are still here drinking and partying. Will be at one of the local watering holes. Shoot me a PM if you want to join us.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Those of you who didn’t make it down to Sandfest missed out on some awesome sand sculptures and good music. Ol’ Doc and Amberence are still here drinking and partying. Will be at one of the local watering holes. Shoot me a PM if you want to join us.
    I was shipped out of CC a week too early.

We have been here partying at Sandfest 2019. Man, there is a ton of people here. Y’all come out and check out the sand sculptures and bring plenty of sunblock. The weather conditions here have been spectacular all weekend. Hope to you CC area members out here today. Awards to be handed out this afternoon. Glad I’m not a judge for this event.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry I missed this! Heading to mcallen next week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any favorite providers in corpus? I will be there next week.