Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice on how to handle posting a negative review...

When I joined ECCIE I posted several negative reviews on Backpage Girls but that was Backpage and 50% of those encounters were negative for everyone. Throwing out a negative on your first review on OH2 is a conundrum.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You asked, and you received.

Like I said, you can't do both. If you are desperate to see these other girls in the stable, then you might as well not review at all. As it is, we don't even know which girl you are talking about. I stand by my original post. Good luck with the other girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're overthinking this. Post a negative review or at least tell us who it is. Why? Because:

1) They forgot about you anyway 30 seconds after you left. That's literally why we pay them.
    2) If you have cash, you can see them again (unless you're dangerous, etc then all bets are off).
    3) There are way too many hot options around here to worry about what a shitty provider thinks of you.
    4) You have 2 weeks on the board and 5 posts. You have no 'name' to protect.

- dave

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Don't whine about the replies you are getting. You asked for them.
    And the consensus is that you should not posted at all (this seems to be the choice that you should have done) or put out the review, in public or private, with your concerns.

I wouldn't post anymore on this thread except to thank those that supplied input. Anything else you will not like the response.....
    Except if you supply the latter up above.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified) Dareal1's Avatar
    The purpose of reviews is to share your experiences good or bad, fear of upsetting or making it so another provider won’t see you is a bit much. I guarantee you that if provider had a bad experience with you, she is going to share it with other providers, she may not share publicly, but she is going to let her fellow providers know that you’re a bad client. All the ladies are pay for play period, if you upset a provider so what, there are plenty of providers on here and other sites that are good to see. Either Way, good luck to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    OP, grow a set and post the review, but doing so while giving facts and not acting like somebody who has an ax to grind
    Always look out for #1

Verified Companion Companion Jamie Jo's Avatar
    I've got an ingenious idea.
    Why don't you just come see me?
    Poof! ..Problem solved.
    I'll give you something to write a review about. And I bet it won't be negative. Not trying to advertise just trying to be a problem solver. Good Lord it ain't rocket surgery.🤗
    Feel free to call me anytime! I would love to help you out.

Twenty bucks says it’s someone from the Ranch. I’ve never been, but the comment about a “semi-legend” running the place and the description of the photographs makes this a solid bet.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Twenty bucks says it’s someone from the Ranch. I’ve never been, but the comment about a “semi-legend” running the place and the description of the photographs makes this a solid bet.
    Ding, ding, ding! I went for a second trip and saw someone else, so I've got two reviews to write - one was a train wreck, the other was pretty decent. More to come.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    First off, welcome to the crew.

And a reminder, as a member here, you do not have an absolute obligation to add to the data base by writing reviews. But those reviews will give others on board some clues as to your likes, dislikes, choices, etc.

But, if you asked the companion to honor a review special, then you do owe her a review.

Make it honest, make it factual and make it soon as in my judgment, "experiences" tend to fade not long afterwards. At least make yourself some "notes" to enable your power of recall later on.

And, reviews are not necessary for ROS endorsements; those are the obligation of the companions but usually you must ask for her to send it to ck1942.

= = = = =

The ROS queue in my jammed up PMs has caused a huge backup and I apologize to all involved, but the list is being cleared bit by by even though the CVQ has severely limited my available screen time due to family looking over my shoulder way too often: like right now even at this hour of the day!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2