Thread: Where did all the Threads Go?

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar

Where did all the Threads Go?

Where did all the threads go? Did someone post taint photos and no one told me?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    I'm just WAGing here, but check your settings to see the age of threads that you're viewing.

Check your settings under "General Settings." Look for the "Thread Display Options" section. Look for "Default Thread Age Cut Off." When I checked mine just a few minutes ago it was set to only show threads from "Last Day." I changed it to show threads from "Last Week" and bingo, more stuff showed up.

As I said, I'm guessing at what your problem might be. So I reserve the right to be wrong. But it's worth a look either way. I've spent the last thirty minutes twiddling with settings, trying to get it like I want it.

Let us know if you still have a problem.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    I'm just WAGing here, but check your settings to see the age of threads that you're viewing.

Check your settings under "General Settings." Look for the "Thread Display Options" section. Look for "Default Thread Age Cut Off." When I checked mine just a few minutes ago it was set to only show threads from "Last Day." I changed it to show threads from "Last Week" and bingo, more stuff showed up.

As I said, I'm guessing at what your problem might be. So I reserve the right to be wrong. But it's worth a look either way. I've spent the last thirty minutes twiddling with settings, trying to get it like I want it.

Let us know if you still have a problem.
    Nice. I been wondering how to change this particular default setting. Good looking out.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    When you click on a forum section such as ads coed etc go to the bottom under post new thread..

Click on thread display options..

Then click on show threads
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR