Thread: Heidi.Fly And Inkednerdygirly: Double trouble With Heidi.Fly And Inkednerdygirly

Verified Hobbyist BCD MarlJones's Avatar

Heidi.Fly And Inkednerdygirly: Double trouble With Heidi.Fly And Inkednerdygirly

Companion's Handle: Heidi.Fly And Inkednerdygirly
    Date of Visit: March 23, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: Heidi 682-400-4201 And Inked 817-71-0928
    Email Address: Heidi.fly@protonmail.com And inkednerdygirly18@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Heidi https://preferred411.com/P261906 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...nkedNerdyGirly
    City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, BLS, FUMA, CIM, Toys, Girl on Girl, Strap-on, DATY, K9, Kissing
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $$$$$ plus $$ Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Heidi 40 and Inked 30?
    Hair Color and Length: Heidi, Long, Brown Inked, Shorte, Blonde, Colorful
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: They each look like the many picture available on this site and others.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes Both

Public comments:
    I put out my ISO for a double trouble or triple treat date and Heidi responded that her and Inkednerdygirly were available. After Heidi verified me through P411, we set up a time and I got a hotel room that was convenient for them in the Lake Worth area. They arrived together, pretty close to on time. I met them downstairs and we went up to my room. We talked for a few minutes. Heidi seemed quite, considerate and reserved while Inked was outgoing, flamboyant and bat-shit crazy, in a fun kind of way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nicely done Marl. These two MILF legends gave you a good thorough work over and you survived. I'm sure they worked every muscle in your body to its fullest extent.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    Bravo Sir...Bravo!
    Oil Baron

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.