👑Hi, I'm Princess👑! I would like to invite to indulge in something extraordinary addicting, myself! Start your evening off with a ride into Ecstasy!!

My personality will make you feel at ease, spending time with me is like getting your cake, and getting to eat it too,if you so choose. I am sexy, sensual, and all natural with curves in all the right places. have a beautiful physique, standing at 5'11" with a bountiful bust (36 G's) and a luscious derriere. I have stunning green eyes and luscious lips. If your looking for the full package, your search is over, cause here I am.

Come see me and experience what unadulterated exhilarating pleasure feels like!!!

I will always be Respectful, Discreet, and Drama-Free. I ask the same courtesy from you. Let's get together and have some fun! !!

💋100% Real and Current Pics 💋Exceptional Skill Set A+ Head Game 💋Tested and Reviewed 💋Pure Pleasure 💋No complaints, satisfied customers everytime. 💋No Clock Watching & No Rushing!!

🚫LE, 🚫Low Ballers, 🚫Time Wasters

🚫 Explicit Questions

Come over to my private, tranquil, cozy piece of heaven right here on Earth.

Incall or Outcall Available
I don't drive so if your wanting OutCall you will need to get me an Uber/Lyft there and back

361-332-9386