Is there anybody in the Colorado area who is seeking a roommate or a potential roommate to look for housing together? I'm from Texas & I'm ready to start a life elsewhere. If you are interested at all please keep reading..

It is hard finding a roommate when you don't know that person personally but here are some things about me one should know;

I grew up as a kid/teenager/adult always having a cat around. I had a few dogs but I never got to keep them. Right now I have two cats. One is older & the other one is a year old. My older one is a main coon so he is a big cat. He is declawed so he wouldn't climb a fence and I'd like to find a place to live with an outdoor area that he can hang out in while it's not raining. My other cat is not declawed though so she would be staying inside. As for dogs, my older cat has only been around a boston terrier. Other than that both of them aren't around dogs. I would need a roomie who is cat friendly, maybe one that prefers cats but if you have a dog who doesn't bite or attack then I might consider living with one.

I smoke..toke..whatever you wanna call it. Just cbd though since there's no high amounts of thc in Texas but when I find a place in Colorado I want to be able to be around somebody who won’t have a problem with that or who is open to it themselves. I’m not interested in any drugs. I don’t even really like to drink alcohol. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore or vape. If you smoke, I'd prefer you smoke cannabis. I don't mind smoking that inside but if you smoke cigarettes I'd prefer you did that outside.

Currently since this COVID-19 began, I have been webcamming for work. I would like to visit Colorado soon after this global pandemic is over and safe enough to be around people again.

I'm not expecting to live in a huge place. Just a place I can afford to split rent & afford the fees/utilites with it but it would be nice to have two private bathrooms.

I only want to share a place with somebody who is trusting, considerate, genuine, clean, all that good stuff.

I'd like to find a place to stay by the summertime if possible.

Also, I do not want a pimp, nor do I want to room with somebody who has one so please don't contact me if this is what you have in mind.

If you want to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me or email me at sexyysiren@gmail.com

I have been told that theotherboard is where most Colorodo people post but I'm not verified on there nor is female sign up available.

Hopefully I get some decent responses on here, if any..