Thread: The Gorgeous LeilaniLust

Verified Companion Companion
    westchase galleria but i can be wherever you need me.

The Gorgeous LeilaniLust

I’m Leilani I’m 26, I’m down to earth ready to fulfill and please your every need. I’m 5’2 and mixed breed. I’ll give you that GFE, very passionate and loving just the way you want it to be. I’m also couple friendly PM me for rates. I’ll make you forget all your worries!
    Full menu:

DATY
    DFK
    BJ
    K9
    STANDING K9
    SS

Rates:
    BNG:120
    QQ:150
    HH: 250
    45/300

References:
    Please send me 2 Verified Providers as your references. Please provide a link to their Profile and how they would like to be contacted.

I see men of most races, Caucasian, Asian, Latinos,Mexicans and I do also see African American men but only over 40.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2. Are you in CC or Houston?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE