Thread: Missing you

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Missing you

To much time on my hands with the stay at home so thinking about hobby way to much. Just want the ladies on my list to know I am thinking of you and you better be ready as I have so many new things to try with all this time to plan. Damn girl you know how I get and yea girl you know who I am talking about, it will take some time but we are going to try and wear our shit out when we meet next time.
    Stay safe my friends.
    Nothing but love to the lovely ladies that put up with me and let me have my way with you.

Miss you my friend !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Miss you also Lehalea. Hopefully this thing has an end. I am not a good person when locked down.
    Stay safe baby.

Quote Originally Posted by harley diablo View Post
    Miss you also Lehalea. Hopefully this thing has an end. I am not a good person when locked down.
    Stay safe baby.
    Yes I’m not good on lock down either I’m about to loose my mind ! Hope that it all ends soon myself and you stay safe as well

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    3 weeks in lock down now. Ready for the covid19 to be over. I am not happy playing alone and my mind is going nuts. I feel sorry for the providers when this is over as I have to much time to plan and think of all the things we could do.
    Hopefully we see a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Unfortunately, this Covid-19 shit will be lingering for a long time.
    Hopefully a vaccine can be found soon. I'm too old to catch something that kills old men.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.