Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 💋The Wild Child Her Self💋New to the Site💎From sASSy to clASSy you just cant pASS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco68 View Post
    I get a reply and then I answer and a day or two later get another reply.
    Yup! Top notch tcb lol

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    If it was before today, I had no phone. I'm up and running.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    100 percent waste of time. NCNS. Definitely staying away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    100 percent waste of time. NCNS. Definitely staying away from this one.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It sux that I had to wait for a replacement phone,but if you say you never spoke to me than I couldn't have been a no call no show. I'm new to the site, I'm learning. Please don't drag my name thru the mud over me no having a phone so I couldn't respond to you at you liking

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyee_Lyndsey View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way. It sux that I had to wait for a replacement phone,but if you say you never spoke to me than I couldn't have been a no call no show. I'm new to the site, I'm learning. Please don't drag my name thru the mud over me no having a phone so I couldn't respond to you at you liking
    Actually you did make me drive all that way and make me wait in a parking lot. NCNS me

This is the Welcome Wagon forum. This forum is where new members may introduce themselves to, and be welcomed by, our community.

If you have an issue with OP of this thread I suggest that you take it up with them privately.

Please show the proper respect to the new members here if you wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afforded to you here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Thank you so much

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Litterally ghosted ... did drive 25 min to the apartment and she asked to buy condoms and I did buy and waited for 25 min and I did call her 10 times . Atleast a reply would be nice .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow!
    The same thing happened to me. I got to the location and it took forever for her to answer texts. She then told me to meet her by outdoor kids area. I waited there and she said she was out there. She never came. She finally came out after several more texts. I was parking and she said that she needed me to go buy condoms. I just left.
    The weird thing is that she kept telling me that Catalina77710 was her mentor , friend and has been showing her the ropes. From what I see Catalina77710 has an excellent reputation and doesn’t have any negative reviews. I do t know if she was telling me the truth.

I didnt ghost you. I was getting ready making sure my room and apartment were picked up. It was a more than last minute meet up with you. And ineent to grab a condom and realized I was out. A simple mistake. Jeez you guys are ridiculous. Just jump on the.bandwaggon. lol. I've been in the hobby for 17 years. This is nothing new to me. Only thing new is the bratty attitude of the clients. You guys are entitled to the respect as any other human being. I have a life outside of the hobby. So that means that not every person who calls my phone is a client. My personal life over runs my hobby anytime. My kids my family will never come second. If you guys cant accept the fact that it may take longer than. 2 seconds to respond then there is no hope for anyone as self centered. Bunch of big boys picking on the new girl on the site. Yall should be ashamed of yourself. And yes I am telling the truth about catalina....... unlike her I will always speak my mind. She showed me how to maneuver on this site. You boys should be ashamed of yourself. It's really unfortunate that yall have not experienced time with me. Because all that have and do are beyond satisfied. Meanwhile you boys of the sandbox pullups clan are mad because the pretty girl didnt talk to you or forgot to get more candy before you came over!!!!! Smh!!!! Bravo fellas I hope you feel better after your temper tantrum. Now get up adjust your pull up wipe your boogers and tears and come back out and play if you are up to it big boy

This is the Welcome Wagon forum. This forum is where new members may introduce themselves to, and be welcomed by, our community.

If you have an issue with the OP of this thread I suggest that you take it up with them privately or discuss it in a separate thread.

Please show the proper respect to the new members here if you wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afforded to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

C'mon so all site veterans are wrong? Never seen so many bad reviews in a few days sheesh

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She def real. Seen her at her old apartment. Hard to schedule sometimes. But.... once u do see her she a lot of fun and gets really wet when she purs.

I've been in Austin for almost a month now. So that's how I know they are full of shit. I'm sorry but Just because I'm the provider does not mean I have to do or say things at your request. If I'm not comfortable with it my answer will firmly be no. Because I have stuck to my decision this is what happens. Smh..... respect goes a long way. If you cant respect your providers boundaries that's just sad. My reviews in Austin are exactly the opposite of these. Proof is in the pudding. I pissed of one person by saying no... point proven mystery man. Get over it already. There are other providers and I'm sure they will help u out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's like someone made a fuzzy carbon copy of sweet Ally greeneyes. Lol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast