Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any thoughts on the 2020 C8 Corvette?

Do you still have your WIN button? Whip inflation now. Ford was a klutz in more ways than one. lol

Merry xmas

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    My new baby girl is nice and safe out in the garage. Just brought her home this week.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    My new baby girl is nice and safe out in the garage. Just brought her home this week.
    Smooth delivery w/no issues, then?

I take it you were able to unload the hellcat? Probably at a much higher price than when this thread was started, I would imagine.

MCL
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Quote Originally Posted by Magna_Cum_Laude View Post
    Smooth delivery w/no issues, then?

I take it you were able to unload the hellcat? Probably at a much higher price than when this thread was started, I would imagine.

MCL

No issues at all. The man at the out of state dealership walked me through everything and all I had to do is get insurance and the car was inspected by the courtesy dealer out here in town. Then take the paperwork to the local tax office along with a check for the taxes. All the courtesy dealer did was prep the car, put on some dealer installs and collect their $500 check. Actually I got rid of the Hellcat a couple of months too soon, because nobody really saw the lack of new or used vehicles on the market.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have a 2021 2Lt c8 fully loaded with z51/front lift/mag ride etc. I’ve had it since July and have put 2200 miles on it. I couldn’t be happier with the purchase. I know this post is a little late but how are you enjoying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Htown23 View Post
    I have a 2021 2Lt c8 fully loaded with z51/front lift/mag ride etc. I’ve had it since July and have put 2200 miles on it. I couldn’t be happier with the purchase. I know this post is a little late but how are you enjoying it?

It's doing fine. Due to the chinese virus, she's just been sitting there and not on the road very much. I don't even have 500 miles on her yet, maybe one day I can take her for a quick run to Lake Charles to shoot some craps.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    It's doing fine. Due to the chinese virus, she's just been sitting there and not on the road very much. I don't even have 500 miles on her yet, maybe one day I can take her for a quick run to Lake Charles to shoot some craps.
    Or, meet me for a bucket of wings and an ice cold beer ??? :-)
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Quote Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
    Or, meet me for a bucket of wings and an ice cold beer ??? :-)
    Sounds great after this batch of covid has passed. I need to get out for awhile and this would be a perfect time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3