Rose the long legged goddess is available now and throughout the week!Currently residing in Pflugerville. Perhaps you'd lime to show me you're bedroom layout;) Creamy skin, big brown eyes, tall and long legged, slender figure. Insatiably high sex drive. A unique experience every time. Special request friendly!

❤️ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DOUBLES PARTNER(S)❤️

GODDESS ROSE'S CLIENT APPRECIATION OFFER!

In appreciation for all the wonderful, respectable gentlemen I've had the pleasure of getting to know- and the experiences I never would have had without- …. im offering my NEW Half & Half Special to ALL clients- APPLICABLE ANY DAY OR TIME! Starting the session out first with a skilled, sensual Full Body Erotic Massage with warm oils by candlelight. Full Menu offered in the latter period of the session, sending us both racing past the finish line;)

[B]Late Night Outcall Special Rates /b]

90 Special Car or Full Interactive Cam Session
Hh 130 (special min.)
45m 160
1h 200
90m 250
2h 300
`Till Breakfast in Bed 400

CASH APP AND CASH ONLY PLZ
u]Standard Rate Menu[\u]

BBBJ, SS, Teasing, CFS, C-GFE, Deep Kissing, Sensual Touch Therapy, Cunnilingus (Time-of-Month Sensitive)
✓✓MSOG included in EVERY appt an HR or more

**[u]Extra$ Menu{additional gratuity}[\u]

included but not limited to..

~Bedazeled Rear, (Butt Plug)
~Greek, +100
~Pegging, (Client Supplied)
~CIM {spit},
~COF,
~*Select Dom/Sub{client} Play,
~**Prior Approved Custom Kink/Fantasy Requests Welcome, Subject to Quoted Additional Fee

Copy & Paste * Rosy.faexoxo * into search bar to read my recent reviews♥️. I grow from and appreciate honest feedback, therefore respectfully declining ANY offers for discounted sessions in exchange for pre arranged reviews!

Check out my profiles About Me Tab for more info and pics
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?53391-Rosy-faexoxo

♥️♥️New Client Booking Instructions♥️♥️
Pssst...For Fastest Response please include the following info..
Oh2 Handle/status, availability, activity requests, referrals, and a bit about yourself or any pertinent info i should know. Please follow up with a PM from your OH2 account with matching info!!

Privately Operated Provider Services. Unrushed, Authentic
Experiences, Genuine Appreciation...
Safe
Practices Enforced &
Sane
Desires Maintained... Consensual
, Discrete,... Indulgent, Shameless

512 858 6711!!