Thread: Internal Server Error

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar

Internal Server Error

Seems like click winds up with an Internal Server Error. Most of the time a simple refresh will load it, but it isn't right. Is there a browser preference that would alleviate this? I'm using Chrome.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Nope. In one word... Traffic.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Seems like click winds up with an Internal Server Error. Most of the time a simple refresh will load it, but it isn't right. Is there a browser preference that would alleviate this? I'm using Chrome.
    It doesn't like chrome
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The H2 gremlins don't like a lot of things, damn them! They are being deported by the Tech Squad as discovered. I've tried other browsers, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, even the ancient Internet Explorer, to little avail. Be patient and tenacious, although I admit to fantasizing about shoving an impact driver up the port of my computer after getting the umpteenth "Internal Server Error" message, going back a page and finding the post I wanted to submit erased.

So far, the Puffin I use on my cell works best, but I can't type much or fast on a rodent-sized keyboard.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-24-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I use Firefox and am having the same problem as YR.

FH, I have seen several posts of this ^^^^ nature. Are you a member of the OH2 tech squad? If so, I have some questions for you about other issues.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    The H2 gremlins don't like a lot of things, damn them! They are being deported by the Tech Squad as discovered. I've tried other browsers, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, even the ancient Internet Explorer, to little avail. Be patient and tenacious, although I admit to fantasizing about shoving an impact driver up the port of my computer after getting the umpteenth "Internal Server Error" message, going back a page and finding the post I wanted to submit erased.

So far, the Puffin I use on my cell works best, but I can't type much or fast on a rodent-sized keyboard.
    Impact driver.. Lmao that is genuine

When sending a pm or making a post, I have started copying what I typed before submitting. Just in case it gets "erased" I can just paste and try again.. For some reason the gremlins know when I do that and cooperate almost everytime on the first try..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Totally understand the issues and great sympathies, but those will not stop the gremlins. Sometimes takes me 4 or 5 hits or more to adjust a profile when normally a single or maybe two clicks works.

Winnowing the backlog of 800 PMs/EMs isn't easy, but the pile is shrinking; of course,more folks are piling in.

And, you gotta remember, that, just because Mr. Big Man On Campus registers that handle here, that doesn't mean it is the original BMOC.

And, fwiw, a number of peeps have registered new handles, even telling the ladies, hey I was BMOC on eccie or where ever and you should believe me because why would I lie to you!

So, my counsel to all ladies and gents is "trust but verify" and screen! screen! screen!

= = = =

We pretty much determined that pert near all of the issues are within the (shared) servers. Work tickets are not being worked on time or properly.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Internal Server Error means just that: the error is on the server itself. Switching browsers won't help that issue. It's up for the tech team to handle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    So, my counsel to all ladies and gents is "trust but verify" and screen! screen! screen!
    Yo CK, this ^^^^^^ sounds very Reaganesque!!!

"Doveryai no proveryai" (Russian translated to English) "trust, but verify." Used by then, President Reagan during the 1986 Strategic Arms Reduction Talks with Russian, General Secretary, Mikhail Gorbachev. The history lesson for the younger members is now over. Class dismissed. LMAO!!
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 04-25-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD danceswithwolves's Avatar
    It can be frustrating.

Just an FYI ck - write a review then click on preview........poof ! INTERNAL SERVER ERROR and the review vanished. I get lucky on the 3rd or 4th try.
    Never NCNS

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Been a lot better today than it has been in weeks! Perhaps the glitch gremlins have mostly been booted? We can hope and dream.

+1 Fancy
    Running smooth now!
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member