Thread: finding reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD

finding reviews

First let me say thank you for all of your hard work on the site. I've asked this before with no answer. How can we find reviews on a specific provider? Their about page gives all kinds of information, but no link for their reviews. Am I just missing this very basic tool found on other sites or is it really not available here?

I would really appreciate an answer, as it is the reason I don't use this site often.

Also, where do we put reviews for amps in Kansas, not Kansas City?

Thank you for your time
    I enjoy writing fiction. Please don't confuse my stories with reality.

Currently, the only way to list reviews for a specific companion is to use the Advanced Search link that is located at the top right of any forum page. Use the campanion's OH2 handle one of the keywords. Here is a link for your convenience.

Advanced Search

As for your second question, use the following forum.

Independent Reviews - Kansas
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you very much Mokoa, much appreciated

I just had to come back and edit this post. I used the advanced search and for the first time I feel like I can navigate this site now. The most important thing to me is what others have to say about a particular provider. So very helpful. Thanks again
    Last edited by k3nfvn; 04-08-2020 at 12:16 AM.
    I enjoy writing fiction. Please don't confuse my stories with reality.