Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plane frustrating

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Rwanda is first on my list. Bad a** women showing we can do it ALL!! The history is also dark yet rich.

Tuvalu as it’s a happy place many don’t know about and I’m not crazy over tourist attractions. So I like countries that are less traveled as I feel it will provide the best comfort.

Madagascar, through travels I met a woman who shared so much about her beloved home. It’s a must I visit or one day be able to move. It’s an animal lovers paradise and it’s behind scenic in views.

Niue, as it’s a cute personal slice of paradise. Like who wouldn’t want to be alone on an island?! It’s an introverts fantasy if you can find flights.

I have a huge travel list. I’m apart of travel groups and I tend to research on countries a lot.
    My friends are travel bloggers as well do that helps add things to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    Rwanda is first on my list. Bad a** women showing we can do it ALL!! The history is also dark yet rich.

Tuvalu as it’s a happy place many don’t know about and I’m not crazy over tourist attractions. So I like countries that are less traveled as I feel it will provide the best comfort.

Madagascar, through travels I met a woman who shared so much about her beloved home. It’s a must I visit or one day be able to move. It’s an animal lovers paradise and it’s behind scenic in views.

Niue, as it’s a cute personal slice of paradise. Like who wouldn’t want to be alone on an island?! It’s an introverts fantasy if you can find flights.

I have a huge travel list. I’m apart of travel groups and I tend to research on countries a lot.
    My friends are travel bloggers as well do that helps add things to my list.
    You being a woman about black culture would LOVE Africa. More less the western and southern parts of the continent.

I spent a week in South Africa 10 years ago. I really didn't wanna come home.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been to Africa a few times. Small country there, great people.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by h0neymustard View Post
    I've been to Africa a few times. Small country there, great people.
    Which country in Africa did you visit?

And for those who don't know or need a reminder, Africa is a "continent", not a country.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Which country in Africa did you visit?

And for those who don't know or need a reminder, Africa is a "continent", not a country.
    Oh, Asians get the same thing about being "from Asia". There's lots of different countries in Asia!

I've spent over a month in Equatorial Guinea 3 times.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Great input gents.

I have done BA and Istanbul. Is Cappadocia where the caves and hot air ballooning are?

I have done the Scottish whisky and golf trip and need to do it again.

Admit I am light on Central America and the Carribean...need to change that.

For those looking for ideas Machu Picchu is amazing. I enjoyed Kruger in RSA for a safari.

Ladies, any thoughts? What are your dream destinations (achieved or wish list)?
    Yes, Cappadocia is the place with caves and hot air ballooning. The cave hotels are really cool. Amazing scenery. I'd like to go back in the winter as imagine it's spectacular with snow on the ground.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    I just hate flying, however if I were a world traveler like you guys one item on my bucket list would be one of those ice hotels they have in Scandinavia.

Have any of you world travelers tried that yet?

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not yet. Would love to check out Norway, Sweden, Finland. Have been to Denmark, but that was many years ago between school and the real world. too expensive for shoe-string budget and back to Amsterdam / northern Germany.

Even more so, I think I'd do Iceland before Scandinavia.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post

I have a huge travel list.
    Not been to Rwanda but love bad a** women doing their thing!!! Kerwil is right-Africa is amazing.

I have only seen pics of Niue but want to go so badly!!!

Ladies who like to explore are a HUGE turn-on!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I've always wanted to visit Tuscany. The enchantment (in my imagination). For a beach scene I've been to the DR briefly and it was nice but I would love a week in the Bahamas.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    A week on the beach anywhere sounds specracular right now. Just to escape the insanity...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2