Well I know most of yall are stuck in the house, wanting to play and going crazy. Same! I'm only able to play a couple days per week. But I still have 2 babies to care for, bills to pay and want some action too.

So I'm selling videos/photos on a package basis. 7 days, 30days & lifetime access. Depending on what u can donate to the "save my home, car & feed my kids" fund. As of now the videos are solo as are the pics. I plan on adding 1-3 videos per week & hopefully a few "hardcore" M/F action! Also taking special requests for videos at an additional tip! Like moaning your name, squirt videos, toys, etc etc. Selling panties as well. Want me to wear a certain type of panties in a video for you, then mail them to you.... sure! I'm open to all sorts of ideas for fun. & really need the help!

As well as, If you like what you see..m u can partial pre pay for a session & bring me to your city. Home base is Austin. Travel to S.a a couple times a month. Wanting to come to Dallas & Houston as well. So this would guarantee that trip and us meeting. Not to mention how much help it would provide and how much it would be appreciated

If interested, text me please 512 763 2749 - paypal accepted, cc, debit and some giftcards.

Tall sexy blonde, 34ff natural, blue eyes, slim hourglass figure with nice curves and a cute butt!

Attachment 523791Attachment 523792