Thread: Something fun and positive: Sundress season is upon us!

Something fun and positive: Sundress season is upon us!

It's supposed to get up to 90º today and 93º tomorrow. Leg men rejoice! Clearly sundress season is upon us. And I know for a fact there are some providers out there who can rock a beautiful sundress like nobody's business. Since we're all cooped up inside (more or less) it would be great to see our ladies post some selfies in a nice spring/summer outfit. I mean, like we've got anything better to do...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sundresses and workout clothes are sent down by God himself!

We need an “Ass in sundress thread”

Wow, nothing. Okay.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Years ago I had a friend that used to like to show off a little bit. Anyway, we had lost touch with each other over the course of about a year. One day I was sitting at home, on my day off, when a coworker called me on the phone. He said “there’s a girl here named Lulu that insists that I call you.“ My immediate reaction was to ask him “what is she wearing?“ He kind of hemmed and hawed a little bit. He kind of whispered, “she standing right here.” I said just spit it out. What is she wearing? “A little short sundress, that is nearly see-through.“ My response to him was give her my number, and tell her I will call her this evening. I then told him don’t worry, she will thank you. The next day when I saw him at work I asked him, “well, did she thank you?” He just smiled and said that she stopped at the door and she was walking out, looked over her shoulder, gave a half bend and lifted up the skirt and flashed him a perfect ass, then walked out the door. I said “Yep, she thanked you!.“
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Back in the day, me and some buddies had this running joke about calling each other early on a random Sunday morning:

"Hey man you'll never guess who I ran into last night... [insert name of call recipient's ex-girlfriend]

"Oh yeah? How did she look?"

Great. Really great!

Well... did y'all talk? How's she doing?

Why don't you ask her... I'll hand her the phone, she's right here!

[Insert rim shot]